Nubian Heritage Soap Bar, Indian Hemp uploaded by deidra b.

BY NUBIAN HERITAGE

Nubian Heritage Bar Soap Indian Hemp And Haitian Vetiver Description: With Neem Oil Anti-Inflammatory, Healing And Balancing Combining the protective, healing and rejuvenating qualities of Hemp Seed Oil, Shea Butter, Sunflower Oil, Aloe Vera and Vitamin E, this collection provides benefits to all skin types. Naturally antiseptic and antibacterial Neem Oil, traditionally used to treat skin orders, help heal and balance problem areas as Vetiver, the oil of tranquility, relaxes and comforts. Benefits: protects, heals, rejuvenates and balances skin; relaxing and comforting to the skin. Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Nubian Heritage Bar Soap Indian Hemp And Haitian Vetiver Directions Apply daily to problem skin. Good for all skin types. Ingredients: Shea butter, hemp seed oil, neem oil, vetiver and vitamin B5.

• Is this worth the money has anyone tried it3 Answers
  • Does this dry your skin out ? How is the smell? 2 Answers
  • The packaging looks great, is it expensive? 2 Answers
Nubian Heritage Soap Bar, Indian Hemp
  • "Nubian Heritage soaps are my other "go-to's" when I don't have any Shea Moisture soaps. I tend to look for any that have the shea butter for moisture and all of these have proven to be gentle on my sensitive skin." in 5 reviews
deidra b.
Oxnard, CA
This is my go to soap! It definitely exceeded my expectations. I use this as part of my daily routine. I bought mine at Ulta. The scent is amazing, I am Obsessed!
Darby S.
This soap has the best smell! It also has an exfoliant in the soap but it's finely milled so it doesn't damage the skin! The only bummer about this soap is it gives to the squeaky clean feeling, I like more of the soft moisturized feeling. The skin isn't dry it's just not as soft as it could be. All the soaps by this brand smell great you really can't go wrong!
Arbrea S.
New Castle, DE
this is really because i can use it on my face and it doesnt irritate or break me out . its great if you have very sensitive skin and its a nice light fragrance to it . its natural and a reasonsble price . def worth the buy
Jessica C.
This is an amazing soap. The smells of all their products are excellent and the ingredients are cleansing and moisturizing. I always feel energized after using them. This one if my favorite soaps to use in the winter to combat dry skin.
Melche E.
Dallas, TX
This is a great product. You can get it cheaper sometimes on Ulta or Walmart. I love how my skin after using this soap. This is so gentle and certainly does work in wonder to your skin. I certainly recommend it
Rochelle B.
Can't be a soap with all natural ingredients. I can't speak specifically to any particular benefits I noticed when using this. But what I can say is that it's all natural ingredients, it doesn't break me out or dry out my skin and it's worth the price
Ani S.
Buffalo, NY
This should be on your Walmart beauty haul List . This is a wonder soap at a spectacular price. I think it is a dupe for my Black Sea soap . I only use it on my face so it lasts a long time.
Jessica T.
Plainfield, IL
This easily is my favorite smelling soap. Makes your skin smooth and lathers well. All Nubian soaps aren't a bad price. I rotate between a couple different ones but this one is always repurchased!
Conni D.
Duluth, GA
Amber D.
Tucson, AZ
This stuff is beyond the best soap I have ever had. I am a soap freak, so this is incredible. The scent is like nothing I have ever smelled. So fragrant and fresh. It's moisturizing, and lasts a really long time. I always have this brand in my soap holder!
Nazareth P.
Hatfield, Hatfield
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Just here for my badge...
Amanda B.
Calvert City, KY
Where do you find this at?
Suzette A.
Anaheim, CA
I have been looking for this soap where domi purchase this?
Destina R.
How well does this soap work for eczema?
Oralia J.
San Antonio, TX
Is this bar like a batural thing