Nubian Heritage Soap Bar uploaded by Anna M.

BY NUBIAN HERITAGE

Goat's milk nourishing components, including proteins, calcium, chloride, copper, manganese, vitamins A, B6, B12 and E, are the foundation for this collection. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kristen S.
Washington, DC
This small is so rich and calming. It is subtle, but still sticks around even after the bath/shower. Unlike most soaps, it moisturizes and doesn't leave skin feeling dull and dry. I love supporting black businesses, so this is definitely a win-win for me. I've tried Nubian Heritage's other products and have nothing but good things to say.
Anna M.
Waco, TX
I got this in my November #vegancuts #beautybox. The bar itself is pretty large. It doesn't wear down fast as long as you keep ut out of the water. The scent Is sweet but with a hint of spice. I love that it is infused with Rose Hips, Shea butter, an Buriti oil and that it's natural and cruelty free. It's weights 5oz so your getting a good deal for what you pay for if you buy it out right. I especially like to wash my makeup off with it as I have been out of coconut oil. It also helps me relax at night and clear my mind when I use it.
Michelle S.
I have tried several natural bar soaps and love this brand the best. I have tried many different scents as well and have enjoyed them all. These smell wonderful, clean well, rinse thoroughly, and do not dry my skin out. The price is reasonable as well. They also last a long time. I have tried other all natural soap bars in the past and some of them have not lasted very long. This isn't the case with this brand. I love that the soaps are all natural and have no chemicals. My husband also loves these. I have purchased several different types of natural bar soaps for him to try and these are his favorite. He asks me to repurchase this brand for him. A favorite is the Coconut Papaya scent. Will continue to repurchase.