Nubian Heritage Patchouli & Buriti Body Lotion uploaded by Aline A.

BY NUBIAN HERITAGE

"Patchouli & Buriti Body Lotion - Sweet, spicy, aphrodisiacal Patchouli essential oil is known for its beneficial effect on oily or maturing skin and hair. Relaxing, uplifting and soothing, Patchouli complements the Amazonian beauty secret, Buriti oil. The Buriti palm, known as ""the tree of life"", provides food as well as a traditional treatment for skin ailments. Buriti oil's high Beta-carotene, Vitamin E and Vitamin C content works with essential fatty acids to support collagen production and anti-oxidants while hydrating and comforting the skin. - Patchouli & Buriti Body Lotion" see more...

Nubian Heritage Patchouli & Buriti Body Lotion
  • "This a new scent that nubian heritage brought out a couple months ago. The scent for me is absolutely amazing. But for some it might be a little to strong or over powering. But mostly all of the lotions on this line are like that. I use this lotion almost everyday and the scent actually stays all day with me which is what I like. This lotion also leaves my dry skin very moisturized and actually helps to smooth my skin out. I would definitely recommend this lotion." in 3 reviews
Emily S.
Cohutta
I love love love this lotion, although it is really more of a cream. The best parts about it are that it is really thick and very moisturizing and that the scent is beautiful. Someone once asked me if I was wearing a famous perfume (I forget the name) and my sister backed up that it smells like the expensive perfume. The scent and the moisturization last all day. Plus the patchouli gives it a very sensual fragrance that’s nice to wear on a dates. ☺️ Nubian Heritage Patchouli & Buriti Body Lotion
Aline A.
Long Branch, NJ
This moisturizer is really good for my very dry skin! It leaves my skin super soft and healthy. The scent of this one for me is a super plus! It lingers all day giving that right outta shower felling. Its content lasts long since it's consistency is thicker than most moisturizers in the market. I strongly recommend this product for those who like to have a nice smell and very soft skin.
Shanise B.