Nubian Heritage Olive Oil Vegan Leave-In Conditioner

Olive Oil Vegan Leave-In Conditioner from Nubian Heritage feeds dull, dehydrated hair the nutrition it craves. Spray it on, work it through, then style your crowning glory to the heights of silky, tangle-free grandeur.

If you've used plain olive oil as a leave-in conditioner in the past, you know it can get sticky and doesn't smell so great. Our vegan leave-in conditioner tempers olive oil with indulgent moringa oil and nutrient-rich quinoa to hydrate deeply, then we mix in a blend of essential oils for a fresh, light fragrance. Use it every day for a more manageable mane that's never weighed down with parabens, phthalates or paraffin.

The result you can expect from our vegan organic leave-in conditioner is a healthy feast for your locks that really satisfies - with softer, fuller hair and a shiny new outlook!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Nubian Heritage Olive Oil Vegan Leave-In Conditioner!
Hala M.
Falls Church, VA
Nubian Heritage Olive Oil Vegan Leave-In Conditioner uploaded by Hala M.
I used this as soon as my hair kinda air dried and then sprayed it on. It made my hair so nice and soft! and it smelled so good! it kept my curls all neat and stuff, it was very effective and I would definitely buy it again!
michelle S.
Bronx, NY
Nubian Heritage Olive Oil Vegan Leave-In Conditioner uploaded by michelle S.
I have a dry hair, this leave in conditioner actually works wonder on my hair! It made my hair super soft and shiny! And has a nice pleasant smell not to over powering! I love the packaging it comes in a spray which easy for me to used!.
Wendy L.
Rochester, NY
Nubian Heritage Olive Oil Vegan Leave-In Conditioner uploaded by Wendy L.
I was asked to share this with my boyfriend, but that was probably not a good idea, since he’s harsher than I am. His sense of smell is incredible, and he’s very picky. This is a strange texture for a leave in conditioner, it looks like regular conditioner, but it a spray bottle. It is thick and opaque, but it does spray nicely. My boyfriend said it has a “hairspray tang” which he didn’t like, but I couldn’t smell it. It felt okay in our hair, but neither of us liked it better than products we already use. It didn’t make our hair as soft or shiny, and I had tangles almost instantly, which isn’t typical for me. It’s fine, but I think there’s much better out there, even at a drugstore price.
Amy B.
Nubian Heritage Olive Oil Vegan Leave-In Conditioner uploaded by Amy B.
I have very fine, damaged hair due to past lightening sessions and naturally dry hair. First off I do like the spray aspect of this product so I dont need to get my hands dirty. The texture is super lightweight and didnt weigh my hair down. Overall ive seen improvements in the shine, smoothness, and manageability. Def worth a try!
VERONICA C.
Nubian Heritage Olive Oil Vegan Leave-In Conditioner uploaded by VERONICA C.
this was the first time I ever used Vegan leave in conditioner. the way it compare to the alternatives it is different and new. I don't know if it is affordable or pricey. this is the first time and it is very new .
Jena T.
Nubian Heritage Olive Oil Vegan Leave-In Conditioner uploaded by Jena T.
I’m so happy I received this product! I have dry frizzy hair and use this after I wash my hair before brushing. It detangles and smoothes my hair. Smells amazing too!
Stefania B.
Tomball, TX
Nubian Heritage Olive Oil Vegan Leave-In Conditioner uploaded by Stefania B.
I’ve been using this leave-in conditioner on damp hair after washing my hair and it’s been working well! I usually blow dry my hair and it helps keep my hair smooth rather than frizzy. It’s moisturizing, hydrating and it smells really good. The sent is kind of fruity and it’s not too strong. My only complaint is that the spray nozzle gets clumped up sometimes, but other than that I’ve really been enjoying using it.
Claudia T.
Baytown, TX
Nubian Heritage Olive Oil Vegan Leave-In Conditioner uploaded by Claudia T.
This stuff is pretty good and I quite like it. Feels like it quenches my curls well. The spray nozzle on this thing is awesome I wish all my sprays were like it. However I ended up dropping mine and breaking it lol. :( I feel like it works better for me now as I can control it and see how much I’m putting in as my hair is curly. It’s thicker than I expected too, since breaking it I can see the consistency and I’m surprised it sprays so well through the bottle! Very conditioner like and not like most leave ins which are more liquidy, but my hair loves that type of product. You can see this by my photo! The scent is nice nothing crazy it’s definitely more a mature scent so no sickly sweet smells you might be familiar with. Overall I’m liking it and love what the brand stands for!
Maeve C.
Lowell, MA
Nubian Heritage Olive Oil Vegan Leave-In Conditioner uploaded by Maeve C.
I’ve only used this twice and I’m in love. It makes my hair so soft, smooth and shiny. It also reduced frizz. It smells great & I really like how you can use it on wet or dry hair!!
Sherife T.
Plant City, FL
Nubian Heritage Olive Oil Vegan Leave-In Conditioner uploaded by Sherife T.
Love this product, it leaves your hair smelling so good & feeling great. My hair was pretty dry from not taking care of it & this helped it so much. My hair is back to being hydrated. I would recommend to try it out! I got results using it about three times!

Looking for your answer?