BY NUBIAN HERITAGE

With Neem Oil Certified Organic Ingredients Anti-Inflammatory Moisturizing And HealingA high content of Hemp Seed Oil creates a luxurious lotion rich in healing Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids. Shea Butter and Neem Oil power this non-greasy, anti-inflammatory lotion which helps reduce moisture loss and heal dry, damaged and aging skin. Humble Beginnings: In 1992, fresh out of college without jobs, Rich and Nyema embarked on a personal mission to produce high quality bath and body products utilizing all-natural ingredients and ancient healing philosophies from around the globe. Nubian Heritage is the brainchild of these lifelong friends, turned New York Street Vendors, who simply grew frustrated with the inferior quality, high chemical content, poor selection and exorbitant prices of skin care products. Today Nubian Heritage has hundreds of all-natural and organic products and although they are no longer made in bath tubs or kitchen sinks, little else has changed. They are still obsessed with Fair Trade ingredients, Ancient Healing Philosophies, Community Commerce and Culturally Authentic Products. Heritage: For centuries global healers have applied hemp roots to the skin for inflammation. Cultivated in China as early as 4000 BC, Hemp has a long history of use for food, fuel, fiber, medicine and skincare. The oil of tranquility, Vetiver, native to Asia, is used in tropical communities to create calming, soothing remedies. Neem oil forms the foundation of Ayurveda, the ancient Indian practice of natural healing. Documented for 4,000 years in Sanskrit, Neem Oils wide spectrum of medicinal properties has earned it the title village pharmacy. Skin Type: Oily, Dry, Troubled SkinFree Of: Animal TestingDisclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. see more...

Karye M.
I received this for FREE, years back. I still have this lotion and it is still one of my absolute favorites. It feels great on your skin, has a wonderful scent to it. The best part is that it does not leave your skin feeling greasy at all!! I recommend, and have recommended this lotion to a lot of people. I would even buy it if it was 3x the price. It is that good.
Kianna A.
Wellness Guru Expert
One of my favorite lotions. I have been using it for about a year now and it makes my skin feel so soft and moisturized. I love that it doesn't leave my skin super greasy afterwards but not dry either. I usually purchase from Amazon for about. $8.
Bianca M.
Ypsilanti, MI
My younger sister suffered from eczema and this has helped her along with her skin medications. She doesn't like the smell of eczema lotion and regular lotions are way too harsh so this was just perfect for her. Would definitely recommend
Latonya S.
My daughter has eczema and I use this product on her and when I tell you it's amazing how it has her skin looking I don't use nothing but this
Alexis G.
Garysburg , NC
Wellness Guru Expert
Olive oil and green eyes are a great combination! I have never used this brand before but I think it will be good to use.
Gabriela D.
This is a great product, it makes my skin shine and moisture but it doesn't feel greasy!
Rosana Guicela S.
Paterson, NJ
This is fabulous. ... Its 100%perfect
Its very helpfully. For you everyone I recommended
Erika B.
Millis, MA
this is a fabulous lotion and i love it!!! it has great value but is a bit pricey. however definitely worth it and did meet my expectations. i am a first time user but am going to buy again. love the smell!!
Yvette R.
Oh, this is an awesome lotion!! It smells so good & the scent isn't too strong or irritating. It goes on so smooth & keeps my skin so hydrated for several hours. Nubian Heritage Olive & Green tea lotion made the appearance of my skin so soft & youthful. It also great very good ingredients. I highly recommend others who want soft & hydrated skin buy this & I will buy it again as well.
Niecy H.
Is this a thick or creamy lotion?
marcos a.
Whats price??
Jada M.
Far Rockaway, NY
Is the smell of this lotion strong?