Nubian Heritage - Lotion Hemp and Haitian Vetiver - 13 oz. uploaded by Luz P.Nubian Heritage - Lotion Hemp and Haitian Vetiver - 13 oz. uploaded by V L.Nubian Heritage - Lotion Hemp and Haitian Vetiver - 13 oz. uploaded by V L.

BY NUBIAN HERITAGE

Nubian Heritage Shea Butter Infused With Coconut And Papaya Description: - Certified Organic Ingredients- Anti-Aging Brightening And Firming- 98% Organic Sweet-scented and nutrient-rich, the Nubian Heritage Coconut & Papaya Collection pays homage to the bounty of natural tropical ingredients- The coconut palm has touched all aspects of daily life for millions of tropical communities- Since the 1st Century B-C, the coconut tree has provided shelter, transportation and, more importantly, food- Coconut Oil, high in vitamins, minerals and fatty acids, is an excellent skin softener and protector- Papaya contains papain, a naturally occurring enzyme, used for centuries to gently dissolve dead skin cells, loosen pore blockage and stimulate circulation- Antioxidant-rich Coconut Oil is easily absorbed into the skin to protect the skin against damage by preventing free radical formation- Coconut Oil also strengthens connective tissues to prevent sagging, wrinkles and blemishes, and helps reduce skin inflammation- Papaya enzyme exfoliates, stimulates circulation and firms skin- Shea Butter and anti-inflammatory Comfrey Root extract promote healing- Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA- These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease-Ingredients: Puified water, Aloe Vera Gel, Glycerin, Sunflower oil, Flax seed oil, Kanwa Minerals, Adama Minerals, Green tea extract, Sweet Almond Oil, Borage Oil, Malachite Extract, Rosehip Oil, Olive Squalene, Allantoin, emulsifying wax, panthenol, Mixed tocopherols, calcium montmorillonite clay, super oxide dismutase, cocoa butter phenoxyehtanol (Rose essence), benzyl alcohol, glyceryl monolaurate, octyl palmitate, cetearyl alcohol, haloxyl, Eyeliss, tosopherol acetate, soy lecithin, tromethamine stearate, glyceryl stearate, dimethicone, ethyl hexyl glycerin (coconut oil and glycerin)-(Note: This Product Description Is Informational Only- Always Check The Actual Product Label In Your see more...

• How well does this product mosturize? Does it leave your skin fee...2 Answers
  • Good quality? texture?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Ramatu T.
Can't go wrong with this and the brand products as a whole love it all natural in today's world where we try to use natural products as possible this is great buy would recommend.
Ashleigh M.
I came across this lotion at my job where we sell it . I kept finding myself using it more and more each time I worked because I loved it so much ! The scent is enough you can smell it but not overpowering at all . And no worries , does not smell like actual weed ! And the lotion itself is wonderful . I end up usually using way more than necessary but again only because it feels so nice once applied and rubbed in .
Kaylee S.
Stockton, CA
I love this cream it leaves your hand so soft it smells so good and moisturizes your hands I will be repurchasing me Indian hemp and Haitian Vetiver body lotion.
Amy S.
This stuff smells amazing. I love that Nubian heritage is dedicated to making chemical-free natural products. They know what they're doing. This lotion makes skin incredibly soft without feeling sticky or greasy. A little goes a long way. The scent is both fresh and earthy and everyone seems to love it. You will not regret this purchase!
Katita K.
Las Vegas, NV
I love this organic lotion. It smells really great and really hydrates my sensitive skin. It will take a while to run out of lotion and I will purchase this again.
OnDeane J.
Philadelphia, PA
Shea Butter and coconut always make for a great skin day as far as I'm concerned! I love the consistency and how moisturizing this lotion is.
V L.
Ultra thick, moisturizing lotion. This company using good ingredients to produce a good quality natural product.
Erica C.
Springfield, MA
Amazing isn't even close to how I feel about this lotion. I received it as a review and I have bought so many more. I love how smooth my skin feels after using it. The smell is phenomenal. I noticed it keeps my tattoos nice and bright. I used it alot with the healing process of my tattoos and it has helped out so much. LOVE THIS LOTION!!!!!
Shanon B.
Columbus, GA
How well does this product mosturize? Does it leave your skin feeling oily ?
Destany K.