BY NUBIAN HERITAGE

Buy now on Vitamin Shoppe
and get 5.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

A therapeutic body moisturizer to treat body breakouts and superficial skin imperfections with African Black Soap extracts. Jojoba Oil, Oatmeal extract and Vitamin E smooth and firm skin as Nubian heritage's own Shea, Cocoa & Mango Butter blend maximizes moisture retention and promotes healing. Humble Beginnings: In 1992, fresh out of college without jobs, Rich and Nyenna embarked on a personal mission to produce high quality bath and body products utilizing all-natural ingredients and ancient healing philosophies from around the globe. Nubian Heritage is the brainchild of these lifelong friends, turned New York Street Vendors, who simply grew frustrated with the inferior quality, high chemical content, poor selection and exorbitant prices of skin care products. Today Nubian Heritage has hundreds of all-natural and organic products and although they are not longer made in bath tubs or kitchen sinks, little else has changed. They are still obsessed with Fair Trade ingredients, Ancient Healing Philosophies, Community Commerce and Culturally Authentic Products. Heritage: African Black Soap, made from palm ash, tamarind extract and plantain peel has been used in Africa for centuries to treat eczema, acne, oil skin, psoriasis and other skin ailments. Historical references to Shea Butter, a staple of African pharmacology, date back to the reported Shea Butter caravans of Cleopatra's Egypt. Skin Type: Acne, Oily & Troubled Skin. see more...

Moniqua S.
This lotion is ultra hydrating. It puts me in the sense of raw shea butter as far as texture and thickness. I got it at my local grocery store. It smells amazing and lasts over 24 hours. I love this particular brand. I even use their bar soap for my face. It's cruelty free, which is a huge win with me.
Tamar R.
I LOVE using this lotion. With other lotions, my skin was always dry by the second half of the day, but with this lotion, my skin stays soft and moisturized all day. It smells amazing, and it lasts long in small amounts. I was skeptical at first, but now I can't imagine using any other product. I use it every morning before school and every night after I shower. It has really transformed my skin. Thanks to whoever made this product because it is absolutely amazing. #contest
Melissa C.
Austin, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I'm all for using products made with all natural fair trade ingredients. This lotions smells awful though, it's not too strong at least but I can't get past the smell and will be throwing mine away.
Lonnesha D.
Orlando, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This brand of black soap is awesome and it smells great. They also have shampoo I would recommend trying. It smells way better than any other black soap product I have tried
Natalia R.
Lithonia, GA
Love this lotion! It's very hydrating and thick. I love the ingredients. The only reason I haven't given it a full 5 stars is because it's so hard to squeeze the lotion out of the bottle sometimes.
Kimberly L.
Athens, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This lotion is the bomb.com. It is super thick and moisturizing and feels amazing all day on your skin. The fragrance is not like bath and body works or the like but if you've used natural products with Shea butter, you'll know what to expect. I have eczema and this lotion is a huge help in managing and preventing breakouts. Bought this lotion for my parents for their stockings at Christmas and they have fallen in love too! Ulta has a buy 2 get 1 free on this brand so you can get this and the African black soap to go with it.
Harley S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This lotion is amazing. It is thick and moisturizes my super dry and sensitive skin SO well. Plus I honestly think it has healed some of my eczema patches. It has a faint and pleasant scent. It's not greasy. The only complaint I have is that the packaging makes it difficult to get the lotion out. I stock up on this ALL the time. It's a staple for dry skin.
Maryann T.
Amazing , superb excellent all the shea moisture products. This one is outstanding! Leaves my skin so soft ,smooth and silky after only one use! I highly recommend this to many! All thier products are outstanding and own them all! I will certainly repurchase this too once gone!
Michaella B.
I love this lotion! It is my all time favorite body lotion. I get mine at Natural grocers. It has an incredible, heavenly scent to it. It is a thicker lotion but I have dry skin so I love it! It is so moisturizing and absorbs nicely into my skin. I would definitely recommend this product!
jenna s.
Columbia, SC
This lotion is crazy thick and really moisturizes. The only slightly negative thing I would say about it is that the smell is pretty strong and unique, kind of a more earthy smell. I personally don't mind it but I wouldn't say it's for everyone.
Sofia R.
What is the result after a week of use?

back