BY NUBIAN HERITAGE

Healing, Hydrating & Protecting Certified Organic Ingredients. Skin type:  sensitive to normal skin. With soy milk, vitamin E, frankincense & myrrh A non-greasy and fast-absorbing lotion rich in unrefined African Shea Butter, clinically proven to retain moisture and improve skin elasticity. Humble Beginnings In 1992, fresh out of college without jobs, Rich and Nyema embarked on a personal mission to produce high quality bath and body products utilizing all-natural ingredients and ancient healing philosophies from around the globe.  Nubian Heritage is the brainchild of these lifelong friends turned New Y. see more...

Buy on Amazon*
Gina r.
Best lotion for dry skin . This is the only lotion i will use on my skin . Have them in every flavor , well worth the money .
Maria D.
carmel, IN
I love this lotion...it is great. Mosturising, pleasant smell. The only reason it doesn't get 5-stars is the packaging. It's too thick for the bottle it comes in - which is completely frustrating when you spend the money on lotion and can't get the majority of it out-probably not even half of it without cutting the bottle open.
And that is my suggestion, but the bottle in half and put it into a different container.
Aquie H.
Awesome lotion that truly moisturizes your skin and doesn't leave you greasy. The scents are amazing my favorite is Goat's Milk & Chai. Its cruelty free, organic, and inexpensive...Love it and you won't be ashy at the end of the day.
Tisha M.
Noble, OK
I received a sample for the African Black Soap lotion and have absolutely loved it so far! It's perfect for dry skin. I like how it's not too thick and not too thin. It makes your skin feel so smooth and soft after using. Definitely want to try more!
Kimellody R.
Willingboro, NJ
The absolute best. Point, blank, period. I don't even really want to use anything else. Mixing this on with coconut oil really does it for me. Leaves my skin soft with a gentle refreshing scent.
Mia F.
Naperville, IL
I love this lotion! It actually moisturizes my skin, and is very gentle on it as well. I use this product every week, and it is pretty long lasting. I will definitely buy this again, and I recommend it to everyone.
Amanda H.
Brandon, MS
This is such a great moisturizer. It smells delicious without being too sweet of overpowering. I use it daily after I shower and it keeps my skin super smooth. It also manages to soften your skin without any greasy feeling. My favorite lotion right now, definitely.
Minda H.
Louisville, KY
Nubian Heritage's lavender lotion is one of my favorites. It keeps my skin well-moisturized throughout the entire day. It's also important to me that their company has values that match mine and that I'm massaging top quality ingredients into my skin.
Danielle S.
Cleveland, TN
This is one of my favorite lotions. I love to use it with the Frankincense and Myrrh bar soap which is very moisturizing. It makes my skin feel so soft and the smell is amazing even for a while after I use it.
Emily N.
Love this lotion!! I'm currently using the papaya scented one, and it smells great! it's not greasy, absorbs fast, and very moisturizing!
Tasnia I.
Houston , TX
Wellness Guru Expert
Is the papaya coconut one very moisturizing for dry skin ? Does it heals stretch marks?
Mia F.
Naperville, IL
What is your favorite scent?