Hair CareHair ProductsHair MasksNubian Heritage
Indian Hemp Vegan Deep Treatment Masque

Nubian Heritage Indian Hemp Vegan Deep Treatment Masque

Indian Hemp Deep Treatment Masque, our strengthening hair mask, goes deep to revive and restore your crowning glory. Infused with the ancient wisdom of coconut, tamanu and avocado oils, our deep treatment hair mask brings you stronger, fuller, healthier looking hair.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Nubian Heritage Indian Hemp Vegan Deep Treatment Masque!
Mony C.
Ulysses, KS
Nubian Heritage  Indian Hemp Vegan Deep Treatment Masque uploaded by Mony C.
Esta mascarilla me gusto le da mucha suavidad a el cabello, aparte tiene un aroma muy rico , es un poco grasosa pero bueno , la recomiendo de verdad hace su función
Jordan A.
Nubian Heritage  Indian Hemp Vegan Deep Treatment Masque uploaded by Jordan A.
This product is mediocre. The ingredients are great and it’s cruelty free and vegan friendly which is always a plus. However, it’s difficult to use. The smell is kind of weird and it doesn’t do much for my hair. it doesn’t leave my hair feeling healthier, instead my hair feels dry and stringy, i like it better for a leave in conditioner rather than a masque
M B.
Mcdonough, GA
Nubian Heritage  Indian Hemp Vegan Deep Treatment Masque uploaded by M B.
Nubian Heritage  Indian Hemp Vegan Deep Treatment Masque uploaded by M B.
Are used this product right after I shampooed my hair with the Indian hemp vegan shampoo. This mask completely left my hair looking fuller and healthier. It delivered intense moisture that reinforce the natural strength of my hair. It is also infused with Tamanu oil and bamboo that gives my hair the extra bounce!
Cristy P.
Southport, CT
Nubian Heritage  Indian Hemp Vegan Deep Treatment Masque uploaded by Cristy P.
I used this today and am in love. my hair is saying THANK YOU for giving me life again. And the smell is perfect OMG I love it. My hair is straight and brown and now is much better. I would love to buy this.
Cynthia S.
Oceanside, CA
Nubian Heritage  Indian Hemp Vegan Deep Treatment Masque uploaded by Cynthia S.
this hair mask in combination with the shampoo left my hair in a hydrating and smooth state. i left it in all night and rinse it in the morning. my hair is smooth with natural like oil in it. it did leave it with a good shine as well. will definitely keep using it
Jazmin L.
Nubian Heritage  Indian Hemp Vegan Deep Treatment Masque uploaded by Jazmin L.
To be quite honest, I don’t normally use hair mask treatments, but I figured I give this product a try. I applied after shampooing from roots to ends. The directions state to cover hair with a plastic cap or to apply moderate heat for 15 minutes (I didn’t do that lol). I use the product more as a leave in condition/hair mask. After washing out, I definitely noticed a differences. My hair felt softer and healthier. I’m going to continue using it!
Ana P.
Broken Arrow, OK
Nubian Heritage  Indian Hemp Vegan Deep Treatment Masque uploaded by Ana P.
I always have trouble finding the right conditioner for my hair & I was excited to try this one! It smells amazing & I’ve used it twice already. My hair loves it!!
Alania L.
Tiffin, OH
Nubian Heritage  Indian Hemp Vegan Deep Treatment Masque uploaded by Alania L.
i’ve been using this product religiously with the shampoo my hair is wavy to curly and 26 inches long i would say it takes a lot compared to other masks i’ve tried but i love it none the less and it smells amazing.
Yanilsa A.
Nubian Heritage  Indian Hemp Vegan Deep Treatment Masque uploaded by Yanilsa A.
I love this mask. It has such a nice smell. I like how it strengthens my hair and it’s a good treatment to use when your hair feels damaged. It leaves my hair really smooth and healthy. This is my new go to product for when my hair needs some serious tlc.
Cynthia Q.
Hometown, IL
Nubian Heritage  Indian Hemp Vegan Deep Treatment Masque uploaded by Cynthia Q.
After just one use my hair felt so soft! I have had the hardest time finding a good conditioning mask and this is it! Doesn’t leave residue and smells delicious.! Also the smell is great!

Looking for your answer?