BeautyHairHair Styling ProductsNubian Heritage
Indian Hemp & Tamanu Hair Treatment Masque - 10 oz

Nubian Heritage Indian Hemp & Tamanu Hair Treatment Masque - 10 oz

Nubian heritage s indian hemp & tamanu hair treatment masque delivers intensive nourishment to replenish dry, coarse and damaged hair. Strengthens and fortifies hair for a healthy, voluminous appearance. made with natural and certified organic ingredients. hemp oil when applied to the scalp nourishes hair. tamanu oil deeply moisturizes and repairs dry, coarse hair. bamboo extract helps strengthen hair strands.

What type of hair is this good for?
How does this work. Very curious.
My hair gets oily quickly- will this make it worse?
Start your review of Nubian Heritage Indian Hemp & Tamanu Hair Treatment Masque - 10 oz!
Mary A.
This is my most favorite hair mask ever, it is around $10, it is natural, it smells good and it makes my hair silky and smooth. It also stimulates your hair growth, which is a plus too. Highly recommend!
Tiffany T.
Beaver, OH
I have very coarse, dry, hair and this product left it soft and extremely hydrated! It's ertified organic products and hemp oil, work wonders on the scalp and hair.
Khadijah M.
San Francisco, CA
I only used this twice and I'm already in love! It makes my hair super soft and super manageably. It keeps my hair really hydrated and it smells good. You guys should definitely try it out!
Abby K.
This masque is good for dry hair, it will leave your hair soft. Good slip you can also use it to detangle your knots. I have 4a/4b hair texture and it defines my curls Love it
Karla W.
Atlanta, GA
I recently picked this up because I saw it in my local cvs and thought why not give it a try. I was pleasantly surprised by how good this product smells and how well it worked. This mask is thick but it is still easy to coat your hair. My hair came out looking very shiny and moisturized. I can't wait to use it again!
myra H.
1,100 reviews
Nubian Heritage Indian Hemp & Tamanu Hair Treatment Masque - 10 oz uploaded by myra H.
This is one of my favorite hair masks that I've used of late. It has a pleasant scent and lasts for quite a while. For reference my hair is just below my shoulders but it's thick and coarse. A jar lasted me about two and a half months giving myself a mask treatment every two weeks. I saw a great decrease in hair shedding g since using the mask.
Perla C.
Really good product, wasn't sure if it would work but it kept my hair soft all day and smells good. Definitely recommend this product for those whom have dry ends. It helped with defanging my hair as well. Once my hair dried I had less frizz. Lasted over one day with one use.
Denielle  W.
Purchased at: CVS
I love this hair masque it makes me curls pop and my hair feel so soft. It smells amazing it gives great slip. I would buy this over and over. Actually I need to pick up another jar. One of my top 5 go to hair products.
Zerina B.
Edison, NJ
I LOVE this product. If you’re looking for a hair treatment mask that has natural ingredients, does what it’s supposed to, smells nice, and won’t put a dent in your wallet, this is that mask. I’ve only used it twice as a treatment mask (you have to keep it on for 45 min) and after the first time, it really made a big difference in my hair. It was noticeably softer, thicker and shinier. I definitely recommend this to anyone that has damaged hair because I also noticed that my hair looked like it had less split ends afterwards. It also makes a great leave in conditioner (which is mainly how I use it), it keeps my hair soft and smelling wonderful
Sydney W.
Pearsall
LOVE LOVE LOVE this mask! I actually found it on clearance at CVS and i honestly dont know how it was on clearance. After ONE use i felt a dramatic difference in my hair. It was healthier and softer and hid my split ends for awhile! The only complaint i have is that its a 45 min mask so i cant do it unless i have the time. But it is so worth it!! It is also best to wrap your hair during use to keep heat in :)