Nubian Heritage Indian Hemp & Haitian Vetiver 24 Hour All Natural Deodorant uploaded by Jen S.

BY NUBIAN HERITAGE

With Pure Non GMO Glycols ffrom Corn. Propanediol, Glycerin (Vegetable), Water, Sodium Stearate, Silica, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Zinc Ricinoleate, Fragrance (Proprietary Essential Oil Blend), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)*, Hemp Seed Oil, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Extract, Saccharomyces Ferment, Polyglyceryl-3 Caprate, Sucrose Cocoate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Allantoin, Neem (Melia Azadirachta) Seed Oil *Certified Organic Ingredient

Fahmina R.
Astoria, NY
Love this deodorant it smells great and no residue on my shirt or bra. Love the Ingredients no harsh chemicals so it's perfect for my sensitive skin. The essential oils are not overpowering so it won't give you a headache. The price is decent for the Ingredients so I definitely recommend this deodorant. I need my opinion it's worth the money for better health in the end. I have no complaints about this deodorant. I love this product so much ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€
Shannon P.
Tinley Park, IL
Iโ€™ve been using natural deodorant for a few years now, and have strictly used Schmidt's Deodorant Charcoal + Magnesium Deodorant Stick or something else from the Schmidts line. I saw this for a great price plus it smelled amazing so I thought Iโ€™d try it. While I do like the smell it seemed to stay a lot wetter/gel like and just sit on top of my skin and transfer to my clothing. Also after a few days of constant use it (which didnโ€™t really help with odor) it made me break out in rashes. Iโ€™m not sure if this is from the ingredients or from the constant wet gel texture. Either way, I donโ€™t think this is right for me.
Linda L.
San Francisco, CA
Love this deodorant! It smells so amazing! Like a great balance between fresh and fruity. I've been using natural deodorant for a while, so for those who have never, there may be a detoxifying stage that your body goes through to push out all the aluminum and toxins from regular deodorant or anti-antiperspirants. Everyone detox's differently. You might sweat or smell a little more than you normally would, but it passes. It only lasts for a week or two, again it depends on the person. I didn't notice anything at all, nor did my boyfriend when we both switched over. Anyway, back to this deodorant - it glides on so effortlessly! Almost like a gel consistency. I was using LaVanila before, and although I liked it, it sort of dragged my skin because the formula was a little dry I think. This one is very easy to apply and lasts all day. Also, I don't get a white cast - bonus! I do want to keep exploring with natural deodorants, but I'm happy to have found a brand I can always rely on and go back to.
Jen S.
If I could give this zero stars, I would. This deodorant is a gel style, and smells amazing, but if you plan to use it and exercise, itโ€™s a total fail. I am a runner and I ran in a tank top wearing this deodorant, and it made my armpits foam. Yes, foam, like frothy white nastiness all over my armpits. After the fact I looked at the ingredients and saw number 1 was glycerin. As in what soap is made from. Not sure why this makes sense and how they had no idea it makes pits foam. This was a complete waste of money for me and I regret buying it.
Chelsea P.
These deodorants are my all time faves! No baking soda so it wont irritate your skin and the scents are all so good! Last really long for an all natural
Olivia F.
This stuff is AMAZING! I love that this stuff. It stays on pretty long and it works really well!
Anita K.
Happy Valley
This deodorant lasts me and protects! It is on the pricey side but is definitely worth every penny! I love the scent it has too. It doesnโ€™t leave behind any stains on your clothes which is amazing!!