BY NUBIAN HERITAGE

Honey Black Seed Dry Shampoo 1.7 Fluid Ounces Powder see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Brittney E.
Salida, CA
So I have attached three photos of me using the product. The first is my hair with two days no wash the second is the product first applied and the last is after i even everything out and am done. So overall I do like this product because it's not wet, it's a powder. I find that spray dry shampoos make my hair feel even more oily than it did before the application. If I am going to use a dry shampoo I would choose to buy this again. Edit so when you squeeze you have to be careful or else you get this big cloud of powder. I also didn't mention that the smell was very nice. And also I bought this at TjMaxx so unfortunately it will be an online purchase in the future for an unknown price. My initial purchase was $7.99...also doesn't my hair look dark after? These pictures were taken maybe 5 minutes apart so possibly take that into consideration.
Sky W.
Clermont
I bought this because it was interesting to have a powder dry shampoo in a spray bottle. However, that doesn't make the application any less messy -- it gets everywhere. The instructions say to hold it six inches from your hair, but I find that you have to get it closer to avoid it spraying all over the counter and floor. On the bright side though, it worked pretty well -- it absorbed more quickly than possibly any other dry shampoo I've seen, and it made my hair look great. However, it does give it a weird texture. Not hard or crunchy like some of the other dry shampoos, but more like you can feel the added layer of product over your hair.