Nubian Heritage Honey & Black Seed Bar Soap

The Honey and Black Seed Oil Bar Soap from Nubian Heritage helps you fight acne without sacrificing softness. Our high-quality honey bar soap brings ancient wisdom to your battle with blemishes, harnessing the natural power of real wild honey and certified organic shea butter to calm, soothe and gently cleanse your cares away. Ancient people have recommended black seed oil for acne as a part of traditional healing for centuries. Modern research shows black seed oil has antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties that can help chase away acne-causing bacteria and calm redness. And because blemish-prone skin needs just as much hydration as other skin types, we infuse our unique bar soaps with apricot oil for balance and shea butter to help minimize the look of imperfections over time.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Nubian Heritage Honey & Black Seed Bar Soap!
Sandy A.
Glendale, CA
Purchased at: Whole Foods
This soap smells so good ! Like a men’s cologne but not excessively and you won’t smell it afterwards so no worries ! I love it. Their packaging is new it looks nicer. They also have essential oils and ethical trade ingredients and cruelty free and recycled packaging as well. Nubian Heritage Honey & Black Seed Bar Soap
Megan M.
Burbank, CA
This soap is absolutely amazing! It is so soft and lathers like crazy so you only have to use a small amount. It smells insanely good and makes showering so relaxing. There are even little exfoliating beads in the bar so you can get a good scrub. It lasts a long time and is definitely worth the price point!
Shayna D.
Chesapeake, VA
I LOVE all of Nubian Heritage products, but this particular soap has been a staple of mine for many years. It has a musky smell, and it has a wonderful aroma of frankincense, myrrh, and Shea butter. I would definitely recommend to others.
Mallarie J.
Colorado Spgs, CO
1,537 reviews
I love this soap! It smells so good and leaves your skin nice and soft. It's also good for your skin!
Nj W.
I actually bought this as a gift. I've used some of the other soaps before but in my opinion this one smells the best.
Kat B.
Corona Dl Mar, CA
This is the only scent in this line I didn't like. The quality is still fabulous, and non-drying. So I can't knock stars off for my nose not liking it. Again, make sure you're paying LESS than $3 a bar. You can find that almost everywhere, except Amazon. They're pricey there.
Kristi E.
Love it!!!! Smells good and all natural, I love this company and all their products!!!!!! Great for sensitive skin
Hillary A.
New Orleans, LA
I love Nubian Heritage products. You really can’t go wrong. Their soaps are cruelty free and use ethically traded ingredients. Plus, these soaps actually last a long time and are great for your skin. I use them on my face and body and they don’t dry my skin out. Highly recommended!
Fariha K.
Great soap for the body! Great for discoloration and cleans EXTREMELY well. Like you can see sweat and dirt coming off as you scrub/exfoliate. Love the scent too but can be harsh for dry skin if you don't moisturize properly afterwards.
Diane R.
Coudersport, PA
Nubian Heritage Honey & Black Seed Bar Soap uploaded by Diane R.
I love this honey & black seed soap It moisturize my skin leaves it soft and smelling awesome. This also contains apricot oil.

Looking for your answer?