Nubian Heritage - Hand Cream Raw Shea Butter - 4 oz. uploaded by Melissa G.

BY NUBIAN HERITAGE

Raw Shea Butter Hand Cream The Nubian Heritage Raw Shea Butter Collection are recipes of essential vitamins, skin and hair-nourishing ingredients, including Vitamins E and B-5, Soy Milk, Jojoba Oil, Cocoa Butter, and Macadamia Seed Oil. The unique formulas are infused with a special essential oil blend of Frankincense, Myrrh, Cardamom, Ginger and Black Pepper that adds an aromatic experience and skin-healing properties. Frankincense is known for its toning and anti-aging properties and adds aroma therapeutic benefits promoting mental strength, clarity and balance while Myrrh is known as a superior cosmetic in early remedies and helps to heal chapped skin. Key Ingredients: Raw Shea Butter, Soy milk, Vitamin E, Frankincense and Myrrh Benefits: Shea Butter in its purest form has the highest level of healing and rejuvenating properties. Soy milk and Vitamin E help to regenerate damaged tissue and promote quick healing of skin cells. Usage: Healing for all Skin Types, Sensitive Skin Natural Aroma: Spicy, Frankincense & Myrrh, Unisex Type: Hand & Body Lotions see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Tiffany G.
I love anything that's shea butter related I love the consistency of this product and it smells great
Nicole D.
Lafayette, LA
LOVE this hand cream.  The smell is wonderful. It does leave a slight greasy after-feel but not too bad.  It met my expectations.  I use it nightly and I even got my fiance to try it out.  It is very effective.  I will buy this again and I would definitely recommend it!
Melinda B.
Nubian Heritage is one of the organic products I use. I use their bar soaps, body washes and body creams. They are very rich and thick so they last you quite some time. A little bit goes a long way. This shea butter is extremely moisturizing. You cannot go wrong with Nubian Heritage!
Melissa G.

I like this product and use it every day. Good stuff :)
Raw Shea Butter hand Cream anti-aging revitalizing y smoothing
Christine H.
Roseville, CA
I'm very surprised this product doesn't have any reviews yet, because I decided to buy this on a whim and I'm so glad I did! I have pretty sensitive skin, so it's hard for me to find a hand cream that doesn't cause my skin any problems. I bought this product and the African Black Soap version, and both are amazing. Even my husband loves the feel and smell of this lotion!