Nubian Heritage - Hand Cream Raw Shea Butter - 4 oz. uploaded by Melissa G.

BY NUBIAN HERITAGE

Raw Shea Butter Hand Cream The Nubian Heritage Raw Shea Butter Collection are recipes of essential vitamins, skin and hair-nourishing ingredients, including Vitamins E and B-5, Soy Milk, Jojoba Oil, Cocoa Butter, and Macadamia Seed Oil. The unique formulas are infused with a special essential oil blend of Frankincense, Myrrh, Cardamom, Ginger and Black Pepper that adds an aromatic experience and skin-healing properties. Frankincense is known for its toning and anti-aging properties and adds aroma therapeutic benefits promoting mental strength, clarity and balance while Myrrh is known as a superior cosmetic in early remedies and helps to heal chapped skin. Key Ingredients: Raw Shea Butter, Soy milk, Vitamin E, Frankincense and Myrrh Benefits: Shea Butter in its purest form has the highest level of healing and rejuvenating properties. Soy milk and Vitamin E help to regenerate damaged tissue and promote quick healing of skin cells. Usage: Healing for all Skin Types, Sensitive Skin Natural Aroma: Spicy, Frankincense & Myrrh, Unisex Type: Hand & Body Lotions see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Melissa G.

I like this product and use it every day. Good stuff :)
Raw Shea Butter hand Cream anti-aging revitalizing y smoothing
Tiffany G.
I love anything that's shea butter related I love the consistency of this product and it smells great
Nicole D.
Lafayette, LA
LOVE this hand cream.  The smell is wonderful. It does leave a slight greasy after-feel but not too bad.  It met my expectations.  I use it nightly and I even got my fiance to try it out.  It is very effective.  I will buy this again and I would definitely recommend it!
Christine H.
Roseville, CA
I'm very surprised this product doesn't have any reviews yet, because I decided to buy this on a whim and I'm so glad I did! I have pretty sensitive skin, so it's hard for me to find a hand cream that doesn't cause my skin any problems. I bought this product and the African Black Soap version, and both are amazing. Even my husband loves the feel and smell of this lotion!
Melinda B.
Nubian Heritage is one of the organic products I use. I use their bar soaps, body washes and body creams. They are very rich and thick so they last you quite some time. A little bit goes a long way. This shea butter is extremely moisturizing. You cannot go wrong with Nubian Heritage!