BY NUBIAN HERITAGE

Nubian Heritage Hand Cream Goats Milk And Chai Description: Certified Organic Ingredients Softening Hydrating And Conditioning With Rose Extract Goats Milk nourishing components, including proteins, calcium, chloride, copper, manganese, vitamins A, B6, B12 and E, are the foundation for this collection. Conditioning lactic acid softens and soothes skin while our signature three butter blend of Shea, Cocoa and Mango Butters, combined with antioxidant Vitamin E, hydrates and protects. Benefits: conditions, softens, soothes, hydrates and protects skin Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Nubian Heritage Hand Cream Goats Milk And Chai Directions Use on all type on skin including sentitive skin. Ingredients: Shea btter, goats milk, chai extract and rose extract.

Buy on Amazon
Carly W.
Carly W.
Sabin, MN
Thick and smells great! Love this for my dry winter skin! Small size is perfect for the purse!
Lindsey L.
Lindsey L.
I love this hand cream! I put it on every night before I go to bed and it makes my hands feel so soft. I would totally buy it again and I would recommend it to everyone I know. I absolutely love it!!!
Brandi S.
Brandi S.
Dexter, MO
Wellness Guru Expert
Nubian heritage hand cream goats milk and chai is cruelty free and no animal testing. Also it has honey and rose extract and essential oils to help dry sensitive skin.
brenda G.
brenda G.
Pasadena , TX
Is this a good product if so what product can it compare to