Nubian Heritage Coconut & Papaya Soap

Anti-Aging ~ Brightening ~ Firming. Heritage Since the 1st Century B.C. the coconut tree and fruit has been a vital source of shelter, transportation, food and nourishment for millions of tropical communities in South America, Asia, the Caribbean and Africa.  Papaya, which contains papain, a naturally occurring enzyme, is a base for organic makeup and has been used in tropical medicine to prevent adhesions and dissolve dead skin cells. This nourishing coconut oil soap is made with nutrient-rich tropical ingredients high in vitamins, minerals and fatty acids working together to stimulate collagen production, improve skin firmness and naturally smooth wrinkles.  Vanilla beans gently buff skin as papaya s gentle enzymatic action dissolves dead. see more...

• How does the moisturization in this soap compare to other nationa...1 Answers
Kimberly R.
Charlotte, NC
The scent of this Nubian Heritage Coconut & Papaya soap with Vanilla Beans is amazing! My husband compliments me on the fragrance and how soft my skin is whenever I use it, so that's one huge plus. More pluses: the skin-loving ingredients are ethically traded, sustainably produced, many of them are certified organic, it's made in the USA, and NH does not employ animal testing.
V L.
I love Nubian Heritage and this product. But I had to switch from this to Nubian Heritage Olive Oil and Green Tea bar because my skin always prefers olive oil over coconut oil (coconut oil sits on top and doesn't actually moisturize my skin)
Rita T.
This is one of my favorite multi-purpose soaps. Gentle yet effective as a face wash, works well to clean and condition makeup brushes, great for body and as a shampoo... the smell is natural and fresh on the bar but doesn't linger after you rinse it off (which is great if you don't want to mix scents throughout your beauty routine). Doesn't dry out skin or leave a filmy residue. Safe, effective, and natural. One of the best!
Brittany B.
One of my favorite Nubian Heritage soaps. I used it for a year while living in Japan in an area that had very hard water, and it kept my skin in good condition. The scent is also amazing.
Jeannine B.
Kendall Park, NJ
I really like this soap, it has the right amount of moisture and lightly exfoliates which is a pretty nice combination. The smell is very subtle which is nice. I love the fact that it is a natural soap.
Katy M.
This smells AMAZING! It makes my skin super soft and doesn't make me break out in hives which is very rare for me with my sensitive skin.
Qituwrah  K.
Wetumpka, AL
I love all of Nubian heritage soaps and this one is no exception. Leaves my sling feeling so soft
Tiphanie G.
How does the moisturization in this soap compare to other national brands (i. e. Dove, Oil of Olay) ?