Skin CareBody CareLotion & MoisturizersNubian Heritage
Coconut & Papaya Polishing & Renewing Body Lotion

Nubian Heritage Coconut & Papaya Polishing & Renewing Body Lotion

Nubian Heritage Coconut and Papaya Body Lotion infuses your skin care regimen with the scent of the tropics. Coconut oil and papaya extract nourish your skin while essential oils transport your senses to an island of endless sun and sand.

While coconut oil has long been a natural source for body lotion, papaya has been revered by traditional healers as a powerful skin rejuvenator for millennia. We combine the ancient wisdom of these natural ingredients with certified organic shea butter, aloe vera and pure essential oils for a singular sensation of deep hydration. Nubian Heritage Coconut Papaya Lotion kisses your skin with silky moisture and the fresh scent of a seaside breeze. Every use of our coconut and papaya lotion reveals softer, smoother skin that looks younger and brighter.

Does this lotion smell good?
Start your review of Nubian Heritage Coconut & Papaya Polishing & Renewing Body Lotion!
meredith G.
Orlando, KY
Nubian Heritage Coconut & Papaya Polishing & Renewing Body Lotion uploaded by meredith G.
I received this along with the body wash. The smell is kind of a soured coconut and papaya smell. It’s not a thick lotion but not really runny either. It goes on smooth and actually soaks into your skin instead of sitting on top of it. It doesn’t make you feel slimy or sticky.
Maria G.
Nubian Heritage Coconut & Papaya Polishing & Renewing Body Lotion uploaded by Maria G.
I received this full size product from Nubian Heritage and Influenster along with the body wash. just like the body wash, I loved this product, it's also highly hydrating. the only downside is the product is too thick and I get a little trouble trying to get it out of the bottle. I like the fact these products are natural and don't test on animals. I would buy these for sure.
Erica G.
Wadsworth, OH
Nubian Heritage Coconut & Papaya Polishing & Renewing Body Lotion uploaded by Erica G.
I’m not big into using lotion... I usually just forget. But this smells so good so I’m actually using it! I’d love to see eco-friendly packaging in the future!
Melissa S.
Graysville, AL
Nubian Heritage Coconut & Papaya Polishing & Renewing Body Lotion uploaded by Melissa S.
I love how this lotion feels and smells. It is more of a thicker lotion so You don’t have to use as much. I would definitely recommend this product
Rowan M.
Lancaster, OH
Nubian Heritage Coconut & Papaya Polishing & Renewing Body Lotion uploaded by Rowan M.
All I can say is WOW! I love this lotion so much, it smells incredible and my skin feels so soft and hydrated. It's not a thick lotion and spreads along your skin with ease. There is a light scent and it's not overpowering. Even better it doesn't leave any residue behind. I will definitely be getting more products in the future!
Lisa L.
Columbus, IN
Nubian Heritage Coconut & Papaya Polishing & Renewing Body Lotion uploaded by Lisa L.
I received this product complimentary from influenster for testing purposes. This product is all natural plant based paraban free petroleum free paraffin free. It is independently family run and black owned. The body lotion is very thick and creamy. It does have a great smell but it does linger on the skin. I would not recommend this if you have a problem with heavy scented products. The lotion, although thick, did soak into the skin very quickly and did not leave an oily residue. The only problem I had was getting the lotion out of the bottle. It was so thick I had trouble getting it to squeeze out of the bottle.
Brittany G.
Nubian Heritage Coconut & Papaya Polishing & Renewing Body Lotion uploaded by Brittany G.
The lotion smells a bit better than the body wash (I'm not sure why, it just does.) I used this on my legs and hands. It blended well and didn't leave my hands feeling greasy afterwards. I'm still unsure of the scent which is why I gave 4 stars. But overall it's a good lotion.
Kristin R.
Warminster, PA
Nubian Heritage Coconut & Papaya Polishing & Renewing Body Lotion uploaded by Kristin R.
This lotion was super luxurious and had a great smell to it. It was easy to apply and didn't leave my skin greasy. The scent was pleasant but not overpowering, which sometimes happens with scented products.
Ana S.
Long Is City, NY
Nubian Heritage Coconut & Papaya Polishing & Renewing Body Lotion uploaded by Ana S.
I received this complimentary. This combination may seem odd, and it is, it has a unique smell, not bad just odd. I'm a huge fan of all things coconut, but the papaya kinda overtakes. the lotion is great, I really liked it, especially since I have pretty dry skin from the wonter. Not a huge fan of the smell, but recommend trying of your looking for something new and different.
Kaeli L.
Columbus, OH
Nubian Heritage Coconut & Papaya Polishing & Renewing Body Lotion uploaded by Kaeli L.
This lotion smells great- the papaya and coconut scent is not too strong and smells awesome. However, as a lotion I was not impressed. It is pretty thick, so it’s somewhat difficult to get out of the container. When you apply it, you really have to rub it in to get rid of the white cast, almost like sunscreen! I probably would not purchase this again.