BY NUBIAN HERITAGE #89 in Bubble Baths & Soaks

Coconut & Papaya Bath Bomb - Since ancient times, Coconut Oil has been revered for its skin protecting and moisturizing benefits by millions in tropical communities in South America, Asia, the Caribbean and Africa. Coconut Oil contains healthy fats keeping skin soft to the touch. Papaya has been revered by natives for its skin rejuvenating properties. - Coconut & Papaya Bath Bomb see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Susan C.
S Bloomingvil, OH
I have tried these once from a friend. It was gentle on my skin. Very soothing. My friend got hers online. I’m hoping to get as a gift. The smell was yummy, not too yummy to eat though lol. I would love to purchase these!
Vivian L.
Seaside
Loved these .. the bombs 6 for 14.99 at target i will buying these again the quality was great i just wish they were a big bigger. The packing was super nice. no dyes felt great on my skin. At the time i had eczema issue and this really helped didn't hurt at all and seemed to help
Rachael G.
Casper, WY
They smelt really good in the package but I didn't seem to smell them once in the bath.. they fizzed really nice and everything but the scent was not there. They are very very gentle though which is great for those with sensitive skin
Janice F.
Columbus, OH
I just threw the bomb in the water and forgot to take off the plastic film, so my initial reaction was that it did not work :-P

However, once I got the film off, it did immediately start fizzing and (in my small apartment bath tub) it did make for a relaxing bath.  I could see this not being enough for a bigger bathtub and I did not particularly get a strong scent of Coconut and Papaya from it.  But I did not hate it and my skin was moisturized afterwards.
Yvette L.
New Orleans, LA
My daughter was really bugging me about trying this coconut papaya bath bombs and she's only 5 years. she was so excited when it fizzed up in the bathtub, so it's a plus with me on the fizziness . It really has a wonderful fragrance and it left her skin really soft.
Noelle L.
Waterloo, IA
I was really excited to try this product since I love bath bombs, and I could smell the bath bomb through the packaging and it smelled amazing! I could tell it was smaller and not going to color the water, but I hoped that delicious smell would make up for it. However the scent was very light and short lasting. Definitely disappointing
Grace B.
I love this bath bomb. This bath bomb reminds me our trip to Bali. This bath bomb is small, so I put two of them. It fizzes really fast, however, it leaves me smooth and hydrated skin. The scent is great. It's not too overpowering. I totally recommend it.
Kristen K.
Guthrie, OK
It was pretty small so it was gone instantly it felt like. But it gave a mighty fizz while it lasted and had a pleasant scent. I haven't even looked at the price tag on this but if they are on the cheaper end I would definitely regularly add this to my bath.
Sam C.
I got it this month in my Target beauty box and it's a pleasant surprise. It doesn't fizz long but the smell is soothing. It also left my skin super soft and moisturized. I felt extremely relaxed and calm after using this bath bomb.
Katie S.
If you are a bath bomb connoisseur, move on to a different bath bomb, this will not be for you. If you are a small child and want to watch a fizzy ball, purchase away. (Easily found at Target)

I recieved two of these in a package and honestly felt like both should have been used in one bath. They are VERY small, yet smell very good and keep the scent for a long time. They do not make the water turn any colors so if you're allergic to dyes you may be fine with this one. They left my skin feeling like there was a weird film all over me even after I showered with my normal body wash.
I just think you can get bigger and better bath bombs for a better price than these.
Would NOT recommend.