BY NUBIAN HERITAGE

With Pure Non GMO Glycols ffrom Corn. Propanediol, Glycerin (Vegetable), Water, Sodium Stearate, Silica, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Zinc Ricinoleate, Fragrance (Proprietary Essential Oil Blend), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)*, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Extract, Saccharomyces Ferment, Polyglyceryl-3 Caprate, Sucrose Cocoate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Allantoin, Vanilla Planifolia Oil, Coconut (Cocos Nucifera) Oil, Papain (Papaya) Extract *Certfified Organic Ingredient

McKenna P.
Howell, MI
I liked this one a lot because of the smell, which is why I bought it. I go to the gym a few days out of the week and do a two mile speed walk at a super steep incline, which for someone who’s never exercised regularly up until the last month it’s super hard for me to go more than a little more than 40 mins at a time without losing my breath and sweating through my clothes. This deodorant may not stop the sweating, but instead of smelling like a mix of strong sour armpits and weak baby powder I still smell like I stepped fresh out of the shower with a tropical body wash. It doesn’t grab on my armpit hairs which I don’t shave bc they’re so light, and it does stay sort of tacky and slick and pick up lint from my shirt, but that’s just the coconut oil. If that bothers you feel free to put body powder on it lightly, it still keeps you smelling fresh!!
Daveenah M.
Columbus, OH
I heard about this deodorant online and thought I'd give it a try since I would love to incorporate better, healthier products into my lifestyle. I happened to see this at Wal-Mart and picked it up. It smells nice with a clay undertone. The first few days it worked good and lasted 12 hours for me while still smelling decent and no musty scent under arms. The texture is kind of milky and feels like a clear deodorant but is a cream color. It didn't melt under my pits but is messy when applying. After a week the deodorant changed the way my pits smelled leaving it with a weird but non musty odor. I had to stop using it because I could not stand the smell it created even with me using it more frequent than I had initially. I will use occasionally on laid back days that I know i won't be doing much to cause extra sweat. This is great for a person that doesn't really get sweaty or smelly under their arms. Hope to find the perfect natural deodorant for me!
Katy G.
Buffalo, NY
I am so impressed as this was bought for the start of my natural deodorant journey. I bought two different brands and used one on each side
This one was the winner!! I am in shock at how well my pits smell LOL! I've been using name brand deodorants for years and always end up smelling gross by the end of the day. I have noticed my armpits are definitely more wet, but I can handle that! I love that this deodorant is safe and natural and actually combats odor!!
Assata R.
This is my favorite scent of the line. Moving to a “deodorant” from an “anti-perspirant” was a big change but I think it’ll be well worth it considering the damage aluminum can do to us. It didn’t burn my arms like some other natural deodorant brands I’ve tried. I do sweat when I use this deodorant but I just carry it with me and apply throughout the day as necessary. I love the scent and it seems to neutralize any smell from the sweat as I reapply. I would definitely recommend this.
stephanie L.
Baton Rouge, LA
I bought this as a start to trying natural deodorants but didn’t really like the way it left my arm pits wet. The scent is really nice and it does help protect against body odor. It’s just not what I was expecting and doesn’t seem to dry, ever.
Miya H.
South Lyon
One of my favorite all natural deodorants!! It provides a good scent that lasts all day. I do think it takes a little while to get used to the consistency so that you don’t over apply, but once you find what’s best for you it is amazing. I notice that I don’t have to reapply and I think it provides some moisturizing too!
Kaitlyn M.
I found this deodorant for like $5.50 at Walmart. I was excited to try it because I had been thinking about trying a more natural, and aluminum free option. This stuff is AMAZING! It smells so great and fresh and it really does work. Even is 90+ degree weather my underarms were as fresh smelling as when I got out of the shower! I will be definitely only getting this brand from now on! :)
Martha Z.
Clinton Twp, MI
So I mostly like this deodorant because of the smell. The first thing I didn’t like about it was the consistency, and it doesn’t last too long. I’ve had it for a week and I’ve realized I have to put it on my hand and rub it in. I have sensitive skin but other natural deodorants have not given me a problem except this one... I’m not sure what it is but I’ve had a rash for a day now and it’s so itchy! I’m not allergic to anything in it but if you’re very sensitive especially in your armpits I don’t recommend
Fahmina R.
Astoria, NY
Love this deodorant (coconut & papaya) it smells great and no residue on my shirt or bra. Love the Ingredients no harsh chemicals so it's perfect for my sensitive skin. The oils are not overpowering so it won't give you a headache. The price is perfect for my budget and Ingredients. I definitely recommend this deodorant.
Abigail G.
Everett, WA
Absolutely love this brand of deodorant, works so well it’s natural and cruelty free!😄 it’s a little up there in price but worth it, and you can find them on sales so that helps. They have great scents as well as making a scent free shea one.
Cassandra W.
Where can I find this?
Nicole A.
Does this product feel oily?
Ashley S.
Elgin Avenue, London
How often do you find yourself having to reapply during the day (due to odor)?
Stephanie C.
Huntington, WV
I have tried countless deodorants and anti perspiration to keep me feeling fresh and dry. Nothing keeps me fresh all day. How good is this product?
julia o.
Sparta, NJ
Where can I buy this, if sold in the United States?