BY NUBIAN HERITAGE

With Pure Non GMO Glycols ffrom Corn. Propanediol, Glycerin (Vegetable), Water, Sodium Stearate, Silica, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Zinc Ricinoleate, Fragrance (Proprietary Essential Oil Blend), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)*, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Extract, Saccharomyces Ferment, Polyglyceryl-3 Caprate, Sucrose Cocoate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Allantoin, Vanilla Planifolia Oil, Coconut (Cocos Nucifera) Oil, Papain (Papaya) Extract *Certfified Organic Ingredient

Buy on Harmon ...*
McKenna P.
Howell, MI
I liked this one a lot because of the smell, which is why I bought it. I go to the gym a few days out of the week and do a two mile speed walk at a super steep incline, which for someone who’s never exercised regularly up until the last month it’s super hard for me to go more than a little more than 40 mins at a time without losing my breath and sweating through my clothes. This deodorant may not stop the sweating, but instead of smelling like a mix of strong sour armpits and weak baby powder I still smell like I stepped fresh out of the shower with a tropical body wash. It doesn’t grab on my armpit hairs which I don’t shave bc they’re so light, and it does stay sort of tacky and slick and pick up lint from my shirt, but that’s just the coconut oil. If that bothers you feel free to put body powder on it lightly, it still keeps you smelling fresh!!
Assata R.
Brooklyn, NY
This is my favorite scent of the line. Moving to a “deodorant” from an “anti-perspirant” was a big change but I think it’ll be well worth it considering the damage aluminum can do to us. It didn’t burn my arms like some other natural deodorant brands I’ve tried. I do sweat when I use this deodorant but I just carry it with me and apply throughout the day as necessary. I love the scent and it seems to neutralize any smell from the sweat as I reapply. I would definitely recommend this.
Martha Z.
Clinton Twp, MI
So I mostly like this deodorant because of the smell. The first thing I didn’t like about it was the consistency, and it doesn’t last too long. I’ve had it for a week and I’ve realized I have to put it on my hand and rub it in. I have sensitive skin but other natural deodorants have not given me a problem except this one... I’m not sure what it is but I’ve had a rash for a day now and it’s so itchy! I’m not allergic to anything in it but if you’re very sensitive especially in your armpits I don’t recommend
Jes B.
N Brunswick, NJ
The smell of this product is amazing. The only thing I don't like about it is the consistency is a bit sticky so it sometimes gets on your clothes. It's definitely not a dry formula - but if you're okay with that, then I would purchase this. I first had to apply twice a day but then after about two weeks I was fine with once.
Ro G.
LOVE this and the whole NH line. I find that this has a really nice subtle smell, and melts beautifully into your skin and keeps it soft and protected. I love that it has all natural ingredients, as I've moved away from the traditional aluminum deodorants loaded with tons of chemicals.. I do find that  this deodorant doesn't last very long in terms of protection so I usually have to layer it with another all natural deodorant I use Real Purity's roll on and together they work like MAGIC.
Kaitlyn M.
I found this deodorant for like $5.50 at Walmart. I was excited to try it because I had been thinking about trying a more natural, and aluminum free option. This stuff is AMAZING! It smells so great and fresh and it really does work. Even is 90+ degree weather my underarms were as fresh smelling as when I got out of the shower! I will be definitely only getting this brand from now on! :)
Alyssa B.
Rogers, AR
Three stars because it's all natural and no aluminum! I would have given it five stars if it actually worked. It doesn't protect against body odor at all and doesn't help with sweat. However it is all natural so it's the healthier way to go! I would recommend if you really want an all natural deodorant! It smells great but like I said just doesn't protect against body odor very well!
Christine H.
Roseville, CA
As far as natural deodorants, this is one of the absolute best, along with Lavanila. It goes on smooth - almost as if I were rolling a solid lotion onto my underarms, and the smell is fantastic. The scent gradually fades as the day goes by, but it definitely kept the stink and sweat away all day long. No need to re-apply. This deodorant costs a bit more than your standard ones like Secret and Degree, but you can be sure you're getting your money's worth with this product. And if cruelty-free options are important to you as well, this is one of them!
Michelle D.
Somerset, NJ
One of the only deodorants that work for me. I've tried hundreds of deodorants (I do not use antiperspirant) including lavanilla (made me break out in a bad rash), toms (didn't help with the smell) and arm & hammer (made my skin peel). I've had such a hard time and I am so grateful to have come across this deodorant. It is a bit sticky but only if you put too much so less is more!
Dionna P.
Suffolk, VA
Transitioning to natural deodorant is quite complicated so I use this mostly at night and I wake up and I need to hop immediately in the shower (yikes.) I'll keep trying though because I am trying to switch to a natural lifestyle.
Cassandra W.
Where can I find this?
Nicole A.
Does this product feel oily?
Stephanie C.
HUNTINGTON, WV
I have tried countless deodorants and anti perspiration to keep me feeling fresh and dry. Nothing keeps me fresh all day. How good is this product?
julia o.
Sparta, NJ
Where can I buy this, if sold in the United States?
Florence W.
Duluth, GA
Does this product last all day and keep you smelling fresh