Nubian Heritage Coconut & Papaya 24 Hour All Natural Deodorant uploaded by Dee A.Nubian Heritage Coconut & Papaya 24 Hour All Natural Deodorant uploaded by Kaitlyn M.Nubian Heritage Coconut & Papaya 24 Hour All Natural Deodorant uploaded by Alyssa B.

BY NUBIAN HERITAGE

With Pure Non GMO Glycols ffrom Corn. Propanediol, Glycerin (Vegetable), Water, Sodium Stearate, Silica, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Zinc Ricinoleate, Fragrance (Proprietary Essential Oil Blend), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)*, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Extract, Saccharomyces Ferment, Polyglyceryl-3 Caprate, Sucrose Cocoate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Allantoin, Vanilla Planifolia Oil, Coconut (Cocos Nucifera) Oil, Papain (Papaya) Extract *Certfified Organic Ingredient

Buy on Vitamin...
Jes B.
N Brunswick, NJ
The smell of this product is amazing. The only thing I don't like about it is the consistency is a bit sticky so it sometimes gets on your clothes. It's definitely not a dry formula - but if you're okay with that, then I would purchase this. I first had to apply twice a day but then after about two weeks I was fine with once.
Ro G.
LOVE this and the whole NH line. I find that this has a really nice subtle smell, and melts beautifully into your skin and keeps it soft and protected. I love that it has all natural ingredients, as I've moved away from the traditional aluminum deodorants loaded with tons of chemicals.. I do find that  this deodorant doesn't last very long in terms of protection so I usually have to layer it with another all natural deodorant I use Real Purity's roll on and together they work like MAGIC.
Kaitlyn M.
I found this deodorant for like $5.50 at Walmart. I was excited to try it because I had been thinking about trying a more natural, and aluminum free option. This stuff is AMAZING! It smells so great and fresh and it really does work. Even is 90+ degree weather my underarms were as fresh smelling as when I got out of the shower! I will be definitely only getting this brand from now on! :)
Alyssa B.
Eaton Rapids, MI
Three stars because it's all natural and no aluminum! I would have given it five stars if it actually worked. It doesn't protect against body odor at all and doesn't help with sweat. However it is all natural so it's the healthier way to go! I would recommend if you really want an all natural deodorant! It smells great but like I said just doesn't protect against body odor very well!
Jennifer L.
I get that this is all natural and fancy-shmancy or whatever but holy hell do I hate myself for spending as much money as I did on this stuff. Like I don't even have words for how terribly this works on me. The smell of it is nice for like ten minutes on a hot day and then it's pretty much like you haven't put deodorant on at all.
Katie W.
Seattle, WA
I love this natural deodorant. You can hardly tell it is natural! It feels so nice when you put it on and protects me throughout the whole day. It is worth the money you spend on it! I love that I can use this and feel protected against the days sweat and work, while also feeling protected from harsh chemicals.
Dionna P.
Suffolk, VA
Transitioning to natural deodorant is quite complicated so I use this mostly at night and I wake up and I need to hop immediately in the shower (yikes.) I'll keep trying though because I am trying to switch to a natural lifestyle.
Roolette A.
Works alright, on a super hot day I need to apply twice for a little bit of extra freshness under my pits but I would recommend this product
Katie P.
Surprise, AZ
Works great! I feel like this is magic when it doubt this is what I reach for! Smells great! I would recommend it
Hrisanthi L.
Somersworth, NH
This is so stiff it's hard to put on your armpits and it is 100 not 23 hours wouldn't buy again
Kirsten H.
Does this stay on well enough that you could depend on it for working out in the gym?
Ashley S.
Elgin Avenue, London
How often do you find yourself having to reapply during the day (due to odor)?
Florence W.
Duluth, GA
Does this product last all day and keep you smelling fresh
Nicole A.
Does this product feel oily?
Cassandra W.