BY NUBIAN HERITAGE

Nubian Heritage Body Wash With Shea Butter Lavender And Wildflowers Description: With Vitamin E In the modern day revival of the healing arts, Lavender is the most versatile aromatic plant, especially as an essential oil- Lavender has traditionally been used to treat all types of skin due to its antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, rejuvenating, soothing and deodorizing effects- Nubian Heritage's Lavender and Wildflowers infusion calms or stimulates the body and mind according to individual needs- The line is formulated with Shea Butter and Vitamin E to balance and condition skin, refresh tired muscles, prevent body cell deterioration and appeal to the senses- Benefits: This line balances and conditions the skin, refreshes tired muscles and appeals to the senses- Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA- These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease-Product Features: Nubian Heritage Body Wash With Shea Butter Lavender And Wildflowers Directions- Usae on all natural skin types- Ingredients: Shea butter, avocado oil, aloe vera, vitamin e, vitamin f, deionized water, standapol, monateric CAB-LC, jojoba oil, salt, methyl parben and propyl paraben-(Note: This Product Description Is Informational Only- Always Check The Actual Product Label In Your Possession For The Most Accurate Ingredient Information Before Use- For Any Health Or Dietary Related Matter Always Consult Your Doctor Before Use-)UPC: 764302115052 S SKU: SPDSP23952 see more...

Buy on Vitamin...
Mary P.
Niskayuna, NY
Wellness Guru Expert
This body wash is SO GOOD to your skin! For something with a clear, gel-like appearance it is surprisingly moisturizing and has the most appealing sweet (but not too sweet) floral smell I've experienced in a body wash in a while. I've been working on the same bottle for a few weeks now and haven't made a huge dent because the formula is quite concentrated. I got mine from a health food co-op for around $10. I'm looking forward to trying other products from this line!
Kianna A.
Wellness Guru Expert
Amazing smell and moisture! I have sensitive skin so I only use natural products. This is awesome. I always purchase on third website and their customer service is awesome as well. It cost about $10 plus shipping. Well worth it!
Carly S.
Portage, PA
Wellness Guru Expert
This Nubian heritage lavender & wildflowers is really great. I bought the body was from Amazon. The body wash was not expensive. It is very long-lasting body wash. Yes i wound buy it again because i really like it
Jennifer G.
Seattle, WA
Great body wash that's natural and healthy for one! They have many other options but this one smells great too! It's pretty affordable for a natural body wash. I would recommend this to anyone, give it a try!
Beauty L.
I love this! It's natural and I even lather this up to shave my legs. Awesome deal and keeps my skin very soft. This will keep my skin balanced at any season, but still able to remove all impurities.
Dana H.
Minooka, IL
I love this body wash. It smells amazing and leaves your skin feeling silky smooth. It's a huge bottle too so you get a ton of product for the price.
Mea R.
I use this before i shave my legs its so moisturizing I'm not much for lavender but really helps with my sinuses while taking a shower.
Kelley C.
I love the sent and the price! It's all natural and smells so amazing! I got it at whole foods. It's a little oily but soaks in!
Tiffany G.
I absolutely love the smell of the body wash and it leave my skin feeling silky smooth
Brisa E.
Redwood City, CA
The scent, the lather #wow @nubianheritage just made my night!!! This body wash is absolute treat. It honestly feels like your at a spa. I always recommend this product to my friends and family. #lavender #wildflower #bodywash #crueltyfree #vitaminE #sustainablyproduced #organicsheabutter #africanrecipes
zeel z.
Mumbai
Does it completely cleanse your body?