BY NUBIAN HERITAGE

With Soy Milk, Vitamin E, Frankincense & Myrrh. Healing. Hydrating. Protecting. An ultra-moisturizing wash blending Shea Butter, vitamin E and soy milk with gentle soaps of coconut and palm to cleanse, hydrate and restore skin's suppleness. see more...

• Never heard of this. Does it compare to Shea moisture products ? 6 Answers
  • These products smell amazing, but how long does the scent last? A...4 Answers
  • Does this leave the skin with a swift film ? 2 Answers
Katz R.
Sheffield, AL
I absolutely love all products Nubia!! They are amazing products of you have Curley hair! They work super well! They don't have harsh chemicals in them either so it doesn't bother me at all sharing my testimonial for these products . They are a bit pricey so it makes couponing them hard but they are super great for you hair
Danielle B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of the most amazing body washes I've ever used. It exfoliates gently and kept my skin smooth and hydrated. It smells amazing and I love that it's a company that has humble beginnings. I have heard amazing things about African Black Soap at combating all types of skin problems and this product does not disappoint!
Irma S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my favorite if not my absolute favorite body wash! To keep a long story short my skin was dry and dull from using regular soaps and body washes, I wanted something natural for everyday use and this was perfect! Not only is the scent wonderful but also the quality of the soap leaves my skin soft and feeling beautiful!
Rochelle B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This brand is my favorite for body care. I love their body washes and lotions. I especially love the smell of this one. It's nice and subtle. Not a feminine scent, so your boyfriend or husband will enjoy using this.this leaves my skin moisturized and clean and doesn't irritiat eat eczema
Abby C.
Talk about silky skin. I decided to try the Nubian Heritage Body wash after watching a blogger talk so highly of it. My skins dry and very dull not to mention pale. The body wash has actually given me a glow to my skin and makes it really soft!
DanielyMaria M.
Brownsville, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wowow muy espumoso y me deja la piel súper suave me encanta duelo usarlo 4 veces al día si es posible más el olor es encantador me gusta y compre varios ya no uso jabón de barra uso este me encanto para todos
Ro G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this body wash! Smells amazing sooo fresh and leaves you squeaky clean. I love that it's All natural and very long lasting .. you'll smell incredible all day
Karinha M.
DORAL, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of the best body washes i have tried. I been using the african black soap for a while now, its amazing helps to even out your skin tone. Leaves your skin feeling soft. It has some sort of particles that gives a gentle scrub to your skin. A must have!
Tasnia I.
Houston , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use the raw Shea butter body wash . It smells refreshing and also leaves my skin feeling so smooth and refreshed!!! Love this !! Highly recommend for dry skin like mine .
Sara P.
These body washes are fantastic. The black soap is excellent for acne prone skin and also removes makeup very well. The coconut and mango is wonderful also.
Taylor B.
Sandusky , OH
Never heard of this brand, where can I find this?
Zakya C.
Rocky Mount, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Never heard of this. Does it compare to Shea moisture products ?
Marissa B.
These products smell amazing, but how long does the scent last? Are any of them too overpowering?
Bree M.
Does this leave the skin with a swift film ?