BY NUBIAN HERITAGE

With Soy Milk, Vitamin E, Frankincense & Myrrh. Healing. Hydrating. Protecting. An ultra-moisturizing wash blending Shea Butter, vitamin E and soy milk with gentle soaps of coconut and palm to cleanse, hydrate and restore skin's suppleness. see more...

• Never heard of this. Does it compare to Shea moisture products ? 6 Answers
  • These products smell amazing, but how long does the scent last? A...4 Answers
  • Does this leave the skin with a swift film ? 2 Answers
Nubian Heritage Body Wash
  • "My favorite body wash! If you have breakouts on your chest and back like I do sometimes I've found this to help.. It smells good, makes me feel clean and its cruelty free! " in 3 reviews
Katz R.
Sheffield, AL
I absolutely love all products Nubia!! They are amazing products of you have Curley hair! They work super well! They don't have harsh chemicals in them either so it doesn't bother me at all sharing my testimonial for these products . They are a bit pricey so it makes couponing them hard but they are super great for you hair
Danielle B.
This is one of the most amazing body washes I've ever used. It exfoliates gently and kept my skin smooth and hydrated. It smells amazing and I love that it's a company that has humble beginnings. I have heard amazing things about African Black Soap at combating all types of skin problems and this product does not disappoint!
Irma S.
One of my favorite if not my absolute favorite body wash! To keep a long story short my skin was dry and dull from using regular soaps and body washes, I wanted something natural for everyday use and this was perfect! Not only is the scent wonderful but also the quality of the soap leaves my skin soft and feeling beautiful!
Rochelle B.
This brand is my favorite for body care. I love their body washes and lotions. I especially love the smell of this one. It's nice and subtle. Not a feminine scent, so your boyfriend or husband will enjoy using this.this leaves my skin moisturized and clean and doesn't irritiat eat eczema
Abby C.
Talk about silky skin. I decided to try the Nubian Heritage Body wash after watching a blogger talk so highly of it. My skins dry and very dull not to mention pale. The body wash has actually given me a glow to my skin and makes it really soft!
Ro G.
I love this body wash! Smells amazing sooo fresh and leaves you squeaky clean. I love that it's All natural and very long lasting .. you'll smell incredible all day
t.lashawn c.
Newark NJ
Nubian Heritage and Sheamoisture are sister companies so I'm used to the smell of the raw shea butter but I was hesitant to try this body wash because I didn't want the smell to linge. I finally got over it and tried it out after having it for so many months and I'm so glad I did. Of course anything under Sundial has been amazing so far so I don't know why I'm surprised. this is a winner. My skin was soft and supple. The lather was amazing! Best of all , the scent did not linger at all.
Erica C.
I have allergies to the extreme. This means it is really hard to find products that don't cause some type of skin irritation. HELLO....AFRICAN BLACK SOAP BODY WASH by Nubian Heritage! After only a week of use my skin is the clearest it's ever been in my adult life! The fragrance is light and clean. A little goes along way. Don't be alarmed by the little black specks in the wash, there is no residue left on your skin or in the shower. This product is a 100% must buy!
Danielle I.
I love this body wash. It feels wonderful on my skin and it really moisturizes my skin during the winter. I don't even need to put lotion on after because my skin feels so hydrated. It smells amazing too.The only thing I don't like is the price. It's a bit much for a body wash in my opinion.
Kwanae M.
Copley, OH
Can you say... IM IN LOVE.. This soap has done wonders for my skin. Very effective getting me clean and making my skin soft. I would recommend this line to anyone with sensitive or problem skin. I will definitely be buying from this line again.
Taylor B.
Sandusky, OH
Never heard of this brand, where can I find this?
Zakya C.
Rocky Mount, NC
Never heard of this. Does it compare to Shea moisture products ?
Marissa B.
These products smell amazing, but how long does the scent last? Are any of them too overpowering?
Bree M.
Does this leave the skin with a swift film ?