BY NUBIAN HERITAGE

Since the 13th century, Olive Oil has been coveted for it's moisturizing, regenerating and skin softening effects. Referred to as the fountain of youth for over 4000 years, Green Tea Leaf is revered by herbalists for its powerful anti-aging and antioxidant properties. In the Nubian Heritage tradition and with Shea Butter as the base, we have crafted a wonderful union between these two ancient wonders, resulting in a gentle, all natural soap that regulates moisture, combats aging, regenerates skin cells and protects against environmental exposure. This incredibly mild soap with it's extraordinary lather and lasting moisture will leave your skin soft and smooth, while restoring it's natural radiant and balance. see more...

• I absolutely love the smell of the soap but am scared to even pur...5 Answers
Buy on Vitamin...
V L.
I switched to this because my skin prefers olive oil over coconut. And this moisturizes deep and makes my skin glow. The smell is perfumed and isn't for everyone, but I got used to it fast. And it doesn't irritate at all. If you are curious about the smell, Nubian Heritage is a sister company to a company that sells in the natural section of the box stores and their olive oil products smell the same..
Alexis G.
Garysburg , NC
Wellness Guru Expert
I've never used this product before but it looks like it would be useful and something worth a try. I've seen it in my local beauty supply stores. But I've never tried it out before. I will definitely do a review once I try it out ūüėČ
Tina W.
Hamilton, NJ
During the harsh winter months i tend to have dry skin. This soap helps to relieve the itch and dryness and smells great! The scent is mild but a long lasting freshness. I would recommend to family and friends.
Cassie O.
St Augustine, FL
My husband and I both have sensitive skin that is prone to breakouts. This soap is wonderful! It didn't irritate my skin or cause me to breakout. It left my skin feeling moisturized, but not oily or flimy. It also has a delicate sent that is lovely and not overpowering. The high quality ingredients insure that it doesn't melt away in the shower like other brands do.
T J.
I love any soap by Nubian everything is always fresh smelling and the ingredients are natural.I love how it makes your face feels after a wash.M y husband even use it does wonder to your skin
Patricia O.
Decatur, IL
I love the heritage bar soap all of butter sent in the winter time when my legs are extremely dry this helps with the moisture after I shave my legs
Shanise B.
Brooklyn, NY
I absolutely love the smell of the soap but am scared to even purchase it because i have very sensitive skin and eczema. Most soaps with scent usually irritate my skin so i was wondering if anyone with similar skin issues as mine had any problems using this soap?