BY NUBIAN HERITAGE

Nubian Heritage Bar Soap Mango Butter Description: Rejuvenating, Firming and Moisturizing Heritage: Indigenous people of the rainforest and tropical regions have long used Mango Butter to restore flexibility, reduce degeneration of skin cells and protecting skin against long periods of exposure to sunlight and harsh environments. The fruit seed of the Mango tree, first cultivated on the Indian subcontinent and in eastern Asia more than 4,000 years ago, yields an excellent moisturizer rich in natural Vitamin E and carotenoids, antioxidants which are beneficial for all skin types. Nubian Heritages mango Butter soap is all-natural, non-irritating cleanser of pure vegetable butters, essential oils and organic herbs. Mango Butter naturally seals in moisture and provides environmental protection without clogging pores, while Cocoa and Shea Butters heal, reduce the degeneration of skin cells and improve the elasticity of damaged skin. Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Nubian Heritage Bar Soap Mango Butter Directions Use for all skin types. Ingredients: Mangifera indica (mango) seed butter, butyrospermum parkii (shea butter), coconut oil and/or palm oil, theobroma cocao (cocoa) seed, tocopherol (vitamin E), ascorbic acid (vitamin C), honey, cornmeal, vegetable glycerin, mineral pigment or vegetable color, essential oil blend. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Sadia C.
I love the scent of the soap and it definitely cleans my skin but I feel like it leave a residue layer on my skin.
Breanna H.
Washington, DC
I love this soap. It smells so good. I have no problems with it. As far as the price, I have never paid $7 for it. I usually buy it from my local beauty supply store for $2.50. It is well worth it. This is my favorite bar soap from Nubian Heritage.
Paola M.
Lutz FL
I really love this! I always buy the one with real roses, it really helps you skin!!! I usually paid around 3 dollars for one. But it really deserve all the money! I'll buy it every time I need a soap
💎Ashley💎 B.
West Baltimore
I like the smell of this soap. It keeps my skin soft and clean. I will be repurchasing again. In my opinion this is the best scent from Nubian heritage
Brittany B.
Wellness Guru Expert
One of my favorite Nubian Heritage soaps. It smells DELICIOUS, just like sherbet. Leaves my skin moist and soft.
iris s.