Nubian Heritage African Black Soap With Shea Butter Oats & Aloe Deep Cleansing 5 Oz (Pack of 3) uploaded by Shaza O.Nubian Heritage African Black Soap With Shea Butter Oats & Aloe Deep Cleansing 5 Oz (Pack of 3) uploaded by Brittany S.

BY NUBIAN HERITAGE

Nubian Heritage African Black Bar Soap is deep cleansing with oats, aloe & vitamin E. African Black Soap, made from palm ash, tamarind extract, tar and plantain peel has been used in Africa for centuries to treat eczema, acne, oily skin, psoriasis, and other skin ailments. Historical references to Shea Butter, a staple of African pharmacology, date back to the reported Shea Butter caravans of Cleopatra's Egypt. Nubian Heritage's authentic African Black Soap combines Shea Butter's healing and hydrating properties with the ancient medicinal properties of palm ash, plantain peel, tar and tamarind to balance and resolve problem skin. Nubian Heritage's deep cleansing formula aids exfoliation and promotes new cell growth to reveal radiant, fresh, even and healthy skin. Nubian Heritage's natural, herbal and aromatic recipes help to bring balance to the body, physically, emotionally and spiritually. Nubian Heritage's natural ingredients and our customized fragrance profiles are designed to bring balance into our lives, balance is what Nubian Heritage believes is at the root of all healing, and Nubian Heritage delivers healing benefits through creating and establishing balance and harmony. see more...

• How does this work on getting rid of makeup? Do I need to...1 Answers
  • My husband's back breaks out constantly due to him being ...2 Answers
  • "This soap definitely leaves my face soft right after I use it. I wouldn't recommend using it every day, unless you moisturize or if your skin is sensitive because it does leave your skin dry. It has been a huge help with my acne and I'm glad that i was able to find a soap that is good for acne prone skin, helps with oiliness and doesn't have to do with a bunch of chemicals like other face washes. It also is good as a body soap, so its good all around!" in 6 reviews
LeAynn H.
This is one soap I feel safe using on my face and body because it doesn’t cause me to break out. It also lasts longer than Dudu Osun (another popular Brand of Black Soap) and doesn’t retain water as much. When I used Dudu Osun it got pretty mushy from the water and melted fast.
Katricia C.
Staten Island, NY
Great item to gently exfoliate your skin from face to toes. The only con would be when using, have a strainer in your tub to capture the real oats that are left behind as you use the soap.
Brittany S.
Moxee, WA
Love this soap! After two weeks of use it has really cleared up my acne and moisturized my skin! I received it free in my #ivyvoxbox for testing and this soap was one of my favorite items from the box! Highly recommended!
Samantha R.
san antonio, TX
One of the very few products that actually works on my acne. Discovered this randomly as i was browsing my local HEB and bought it because it was on sale. It has continued to be a regular in my routine and is the best store bought african black soap I've used!
Mikaela B.
Brooklyn, NY
I like this product a lot, but if you have skin sensitivities or allergies, I would be careful because it gave me a small rash. The soap did leave my skin extremely soft and acne free otherwise.
Sapphire M.
I received this in my #ivybox and I really like this soap. It leaves my face feeling great. The only problem I have with it is that it leaves my face feeling like there is a little residue on it. Aside from that I enjoy using it.
Alexis R.
Menifee, CA
Ashley S.
Muskegon, MI
I recently discovered that my 1 year old some began having patches of eczema. In all my research, I came across African Black Soap and decided to give it a try. It has honestly helped his eczema! The patch on his leg went from about the size of a quarter to maybe a half a dime and it is no longer rough. I do wish they had some baby friendly options, but I am sure that will come with time.
Arbrea S.
New Castle, DE
this is a great buy and it also comes in body wash form for those who are not big on bar soap . the smell is not too strong and this product leaves your skin so smooth . i usually purchase on amazon . i have gotten this numerous of times and its definitely something i will get again
Nikki E.
Langhorne , PA
LOVE this soap! It leaves your skin feeling really clean and well hydrated! It's also great for sensitive skin and helped me clear up breakouts on my back! I would definitely recommend giving it a try!
Anna Beth P.
My husband's back breaks out constantly due to him being a plumber and constantly be covered in sweat and gunk. Would this work to help his breakouts and not dry out his skin?
Kathy O.
La Vista, NE
How does this work on getting rid of makeup? Do I need to use a seperated makeup remover? I heard great things about getting rid of acne and oils but especially on eye makeup does it work?

Amazon