BY NUBIAN HERITAGE

Nubian Heritage African Black Soap Facial Cleansing Bar Soap is a homeopathic, gentle facial cleansing bar that naturally removes bacteria, excess oil and impurities without over-drying or irritating skin. African Black Soap, Aloe Vera, Oats and Vitamin E soothe acne-prone skin with a rich and creamy lather that rinses clean and leaves skin feeling refreshed.

• I have extremely sensitive skin, (got this free in my vox...5 Answers
  • does this remove makeup? can u use this daily without ove...3 Answers
  • My skin is sensitive, so I'm wondering if I should try it...3 Answers
Nubian Heritage African Black Soap Facial Cleansing Bar Soap
  • "I have only used my complimentary African black facial soap bar once and I'm already a fan! I have super sensitive and oily skin and it leaves me face feel refreshed and soft. I highly recommend giving this product a try if you have sensitive skin. I'm going to definitely purchase this product in the future." in 13 reviews
Magdalena M.
Tucson
One of my favorite soaps to use on my face. It definitely feels odd the first few tries, but after a week or so I think my face got use to it and it helped calm down my acne and brighten up my skin. It also helps remove makeup. Just a warning, the oats in this soap can sometimes be rough on the face. I usually dig them out with my nail once the oats are sticking out a bit and begin to exfoliate too harshly. Not a big deal, but a warning so you aren't as surprised as I was!
brittanyccampbell C.
Titusville , FL
Y'all don't understand how sensitive my skin is and how badly my skin scars! I hate my skin. It is sensitive to EVERYTHING. Someone recommended black soap a few weeks ago and I went straight to target and bought some! Y'all, I am AMAZED by what this soap has done to reverse the damage on my skin. I could CRY. I NEVER thought I would actually find something that wouldn't irritate my skin and actually worked. I am so happy with my results, I recommend this soap to everyone regardless of your skin type or skin issues, give this soap a chance! It has changed my life tremendously!!!! I have way more confidence now and don't even need to cover my face with makeup!
Leticia C.
I heard that black soap helps a lot with acne so first I tried SheaMoisture African Black Soap Bar but it dried out my skin so bad and burned so I just stopped using it and my cousin told me to try this one and it doesn’t dry out my skin at all! It doesn’t even burn! If your looking to try out a black soap I would recommend this one.
Courtney G.
TROY, AL
This is my go to soap. I use it for face and body. The smell isn't over whelming. It's great for sensitive skin and private parts. It helps keep oils, dirt, and skin PH normal. I use it for everyday use. It does leave skin a bit tight/dry but i use she's butter as a moisturizer.
Uche I.
Santa Barbara
Okay, we’ve all heard the hype about African Black Soap, and this really didn’t live up to the hype for me. It’s extremely drying the first few uses, and I’ve never quite gotten over the waxy feeling of washing my face with this, more the lack of lather. I’m not buying again
Abigail P.
Savannah, GA
I received this soap in the Ivy Voxbox, about three months ago but I am finally beginning to use it! I have found that it works wonders on clearing up the stress/hormonal acne that I get and is not too powerful and does not sting like SO many other face cleansers do. For a person that travels and flies as much as I do the fact that is is a bar makes it one less thing I have to worry about - gotta love a good bar soap! The one downside I have found is that it is slightly drying to my face, but paired with my favorite moisturizer it's a great item!
Sam W.
Wausau, WI
smelled sooooooooo good. I received this from Influenster for free as part of a box. Pretty inexpensive, love the oatmeal in it. It was effective considering it didn’t have acne meds in it. I used it with a physical exfoliant beforehand then used this to actually cleanse.
Anita M.
I love this stuff. I have a very sensitive face and break out with most products. I was very scared to try this soap, but now, I am sold. It leaves no residues. The scent is not overpowering and my face is CLEAR - no fine bumps or itchy red spots. So relieved!
Sophie W.
Minneapolis, MN
I actually like this bar more than I expected! The packaging itself felt nice, and the bar looks really beautiful because it’s so black 😍 I’ve used it directly on my face as the box suggests, and it feels pretty good! The only thing I don’t like is that it does leave the kinda squeaky feeling I usually feel from bar soap, but it’s not a huge deal. It also smells kinda odd? Not bad, but not particularly scented.
Kaneshia H.
Washington, DC
I loved this soap. My face felt so clean and clear afterwards. I was skeptical about using it because I know that I have sensitive skin but I am glad that I used it. I would recommend anyone to use it who wants healthier skin
Kaitlyn B.
North Berwick, ME
I got this through the ivy voxbox but I'm not sure how often to use it to get the best results? How often do you guys use it? Once a day? Everytime you clean your face?
Sam P.
I have extremely sensitive skin, (got this free in my voxbox) and my skin breaks out easily from products, would this be good for my skin?
Divya N.
St, NL
How much does it cost??
Jocelyn A.
Los Angeles , CA
My skin is sensitive, so I'm wondering if I should try it or not..
ash r.
does this remove makeup? can u use this daily without overdrying the skin?