BY NUBIAN HERITAGE

Nubian Heritage’s African Black Soap combines Shea Butter’s hydrating properties with the soothing properties of Oats, Aloe and Cocoa Pod Ash to minimize the appearance of superficial skin imperfections. Our deep cleansing formula provides detoxifying exfoliation to reveal radiantly healthy-looking skin. HERITAGE: For centuries, African Black Soap has been used in Africa to cleanse and care for the skin. Historical references to Shea Butter, a staple of African pharmacology, date back to the reported Shea Butter caravans of Cleopatra’s Egypt. see more...

• Nubian Heritage African Black Soap does anyone know if th...2 Answers
  • I have acne prone skin and super sensitive skin. Do you t...4 Answers
  • I have been having some issues with my skin lately as I h...1 Answers
Natasha P.
Nubian Heritage African Black Soap

I give this product 5 stars because out of all other brands that make African black soap this one is the most luxurious, best smelling, and forever lasting one :)

I purchased it in Target and was pleasantly surprised to see how well the soap bar cleaned my skin without leaving it it dry. This soap kept me breakout free since I got it two months ago. Yes, one bar has lasted me two months, and it is not even half gone. I use it twice a day to wash my face and remove makeup. The soap is gentle, smells amazing, and the bar stays solid in the soap dish (some natural soaps tend to turn into gooey mess when wet).
I am excited to try other products by Nubian Heritage, they make shampoos, conditioners, deodorants, and other soaps too. If anyone tried, let me know what you thought.
Emily R.
COLUMBIA, SC
I have the bottled version of this soap that I bought from iHerb and I love it! I have yet to use it on my face (it didn't really cross my mind until I read other reviews), but it's been great for my skin. I use it as a body wash about 3 times a week, as it can be a bit drying. I have KP on my arms, and this has cleared it up entirely after years and years of trial and error searching for a product to do so. Love this stuff!
Michaela L.
This is my new holy grail soap. I use it everyday to help clear up my super sensitive breakout prone skin. It starts to get gritty after a couple uses which is awesome cause then you can use it as an exfoliator as well. It smells so much better than any other black soap I have ever used in the past. It can be a little drying, so I like to follow up with a good body butter. I tried using this for shaving as well & it didn’t go so good, so I don’t recommend using it for that. Other than that I absolutely love it.
Marifer G.
Portland, OR
I use this for ky face &I have to say it really works! It made mt skin really smooth , I used to have bumps on my face that never really go away & this has helped some go away I use it every morning & before bed!
Aj S.
This product seriously cleared most of my acne. It makes my face feel clean, but not leave it dry like other products would. The smell is fine, it doesn't smell bad or anything. For the low cost and how effective it is on my face I will continue to use this product!
lauren R.
Budapest , N
This brand is amazing! They care about the environment which is a huge plus for me. This product is gentle in my skin but fights my acne like no other. I usually pick this up from Whole Foods.
Francheska A.
Doral, FL
I´m obsessed with this soap bar. I love the fact that is homeopathic and natural and I love the ingredients. First, it definitely do what the product promise. I ave very oily skin, and it has been an issue over the last couple of years until I got to try this cleansing bar. My face stay dry longer which is great when I apply makeup. However, it is very gentle so It doesn’t over dry my skin which most of the cleanser do to for oily skin. I have cleaner face since I started to use this soap. I also has unified skin tone, which is one of my main insecurities. It does feel refreshing and like silk on my skin. I even got my brother to try it on and he is a teenager (so he doesn’t clean his face like girls) and he instantly felt in love with the soap. Finally, I LOVE the smell and it is like sweet oats but very nice and subtle. I definitely recommend it and it worth trying. I receive this product as a complimentary gift form Influenster to try on but all the opinions are my own.
Obey K.
Oneonta, NY
The best soap ever. I received this from Influenster and I decided to try it. I normally do not use products on my face but I did for this! This is the best soap ever. It cleared my pimples and makes my face very fresh. I also use it to take away my makeup and it completely removes all my makeup. It is very soapy which I love and it makes my face feel fresh after I use it. Literally in love with it
Darlena Y.
Austin, TX
LOVE this. I have combination skin - oily in some spots, normal in others, and dry in others - and this soap works wonders. It doesn't leave my skin too clean - it lifts away dirt and oil from being outside in the humidity, but it doesn't strip away the natural oils that keep my skin's pH in check. It also smells amazing and a little definitely goes a long way. Furthermore, it's so gentle and nourishing that I can use it twice a day, everyday - once before bed and again in the morning when I wake up. I've tried a lot of different soaps and face cleansers and after I found this soap, I've been stuck. I don't think I'll ever have to buy a different face wash again.Oh, I also want to mention that I use this soap as an all-over body wash with the help of a loofah. My skin feels amazing all over.
Emily A.
Duluth, MN
Didn't really know what to expect when I received this in my VoxBox just because I have a skin care regimen that I stick to so I'm always a bit more reluctant to try new products, but I basically fell in love with this product. It has a distinct smell that I love, and I've started swapping this in for my normal cleanser so I use it every other night. I lather a decent amount of the soap on my face and then scrub it off with a washcloth. It leaves my face feeling really tight but not dry which is good for me because I have dryer/ a bit of combination skin with bigger pores. Definitely would recommend trying as it is a more natural way to wash your skin that is still really effective
Victoria W.
Charlotte, NC
After the reading the reviews, I'm interested in trying this product to help with my acne scars. Where can I buy this?
Jazmin M.
Staten Island
I just received a sample of this would anyone recommend this for sensative skin ?
Christina C.
New Port Richey, FL
I have acne prone skin and super sensitive skin. Do you think this would be a good let's see how this works?
Naje S.
I have extremely oily skin, but I still get acbe. Does this help to clear that up?
Nancy C.
Does this soap work with dry skin? Will it moisturize?

back