Nubian Heritage 24 Hour Deodorant Honey & Black Seed

Honey and Black Seed 24-Hour Deodorant from Nubian Heritage helps stop the stink while protecting your sensitive skin. We combine the ancient wisdom of traditional healing with modern skin care to bring you our non-irritating deodorant that features natural ingredients. Honey has long been revered as a powerful skin-loving agent. We bring its soothing properties together with Black Seed Oil, another ancient secret to healthy and youthful looking skin. Both these traditional ingredients have antibacterial properties that help combat underarm odors caused by bacteria. We've asked ourselves can you use lotion as a deodorant, and our soothing Honey and Black Seed 24-Hour Deodorant comes closest to doing both jobs. With corn starch to help control wetness, essential oils to bring freshness and certified organic shea butter to nurture soft skin, this honey deodorant is sure to become your go-to stink solution!

Has anyone not received a campaign for this product yet? I received this in the mail today but there’s no campaign to review it! Is that normal?
does anyone still sweat when they use this?
I have exceptionally sensitive skin and have received terrible chemical burn reactions with other natural deodorants. Is this for sensitive skin as well?
Start your review of Nubian Heritage 24 Hour Deodorant Honey & Black Seed!
Xiolernies  C.
Nubian Heritage 24 Hour Deodorant Honey & Black Seed uploaded by Xiolernies  C.
Nubian Heritage 24 Hour Deodorant Honey & Black Seed uploaded by Xiolernies  C.
This is a good deodorant if you want to lighten the underarm area, I love the honey scent! It lasts a long time and is aluminum free. I highly recommend it because it is a deodorant made of honey and Apricot oil which makes it suitable for sensitive skin. Nubian Heritage 24 Hour Deodorant Honey & Black Seed #skin #influenster
Raymond O.
Ontario, OR
Nubian Heritage 24 Hour Deodorant Honey & Black Seed uploaded by Raymond O.
#complimentary #NubianHertigage #SelfCare #UnderArmCare #Deodorant I received this sample for #free from @influenster & @NubianHeritage but opinions are mine. This is my first tango with this brand and as I usually do, I started to do some research. Nubian Heritage started in 1991 in Harlem, NY with the passion "to bring together traditional healing practices, cultural wisdom, and indigenous ingredients, remix them and create modern natural solutions for skin and hair care." Nubian Heritage is a company under the founded Sundial Brands which under its umbrella contains : Nubian Heritage, Shea Moisture, Madam C.J. Walker, and nyakio™. Sundial Brands was acquired by Unilever in 2017. Nubian Heritage products do not contain Sulfates, Parabens, Phthalates, Paraffin, Gluten, Propylene Glycol, DEA, Silicones, Mineral Oil, Petroleum, Triclosan, Synthetic Fragrance, or Artificial Color. The brand is cruelty-free and doesn't test on animals. I received the Honey & Black Seed version of their 24-hour deodorant made with Apricot Oil, Black Seed Oil, and Arabian Honey which is claimed to be soothing and naturally combat odor from bacteria. The formulation also contains "corn starch to help control wetness, essential oils to bring freshness, and certified organic shea butter to nurture soft skin." My experience has been mixed. I enjoy the scent of this deodorant and the packaging as a whole. The feeling of the formula is smooth and has a nice glide and when I apply the product I can smell the deodorant. There is a tacky feeling that is left and it is apparent throughout the day but does not transfer or leave a film on my undershirt. I did not experience irritation and felt the corn starch kept my sweat at bay. This product is $8.99 for 64g of product which I find pricey and would be forgiven if the deodorant lasted its claimed 24 hrs but in my experience only lasted around 16. I give this product a 3/5. I love the smell. I do not mind the tacky feeling but I do not like that the natural ingredients do not combat my minimal daily body odor.
Reviewer C.
Albuquerque, NM
Nubian Heritage 24 Hour Deodorant Honey & Black Seed uploaded by Reviewer C.
This deodorant is awesome, containing naturally derived ingredients and a non-GMO corn derived natural odor blocker. It was my first time trying a product from Nubian Heritage, so I wasn't sure what to expect. It glides on so smooth, and softens the skin while being non-irritating! The scent is very pleasant and lasts all day. I get little hints of the scent all day after lifting my arm or moving around. I will say, it is only a 24 hour deodorant, so I did need to apply more the next day. Overall, I highly recommend trying this one out, especially if you are looking for a more natural solution to controlling wetness and odor! This is one of the best natural deodorants I have tried! #voxbox
Alexandra T.
Tustin, CA
Nubian Heritage 24 Hour Deodorant Honey & Black Seed uploaded by Alexandra T.
Producto natural ,ingredientes naturales ,muy suave terso ,no macha la ropa ,es de larga duración. No es un desodorante regular ni comun,común,lo recomiendo. Me llegó en una linda caja de influenster
Frank E.
Nubian Heritage 24 Hour Deodorant Honey & Black Seed uploaded by Frank E.
The deodorant has a nice smell. I hoped for it to last all day, but unfortunately, it did not. I had to reapply after a couple of hours. I noticed it started to foam and leave a soapy residue after a few seconds. So, do not apply after getting out of the shower. Only apply after your skin has had enough time to dry. I personally would not recommend this product.
Jessica N.
N Hollywood, CA
Nubian Heritage 24 Hour Deodorant Honey & Black Seed uploaded by Jessica N.
Nubian Heritage 24 Hour Deodorant Honey & Black Seed uploaded by Jessica N.
I had never heard of this brand so it’s my first time with any of their products. It has a certain scent that I can’t quite place. It’s almost, medicinal? You definitely get the hint of honey but it reminds me of a cough drop? That being said, I didn’t mind the scent. It glides on and it does keep me from smelling. It has a 24hr claim but I found that it lasted longer. It hasn’t stained any of my shirts. Overall, it’s a good product my only quip is the scent but I’m sure that’s just personal preference. I’d try their other scents and see if I enjoy those more.
Alex P.
Meriden, CT
Nubian Heritage 24 Hour Deodorant Honey & Black Seed uploaded by Alex P.
I really like the scent of this deodorant, it smells so fresh and clean, it has a very unique fragrance. The product did however cause a slight skin irritation and did not keep me dry. Overall this deodorant smells good but is not very effective at keeping me dry.
Ana L.
El Paso, TX
Nubian Heritage 24 Hour Deodorant Honey & Black Seed uploaded by Ana L.
Its texture is very soft, it feels like applying a cream but it leaves the skin very sticky. It has a very rich smell that lasts all day but does not provide the necessary protection to avoid bad odors during the day.
Roseanna  E.
Albuquerque, NM
Nubian Heritage 24 Hour Deodorant Honey & Black Seed uploaded by Roseanna  E.
I l thought this deodorant was just ok. It does smell nice, has a subtle apricot scent. But the performance of it just didn’t do it for me. It left my under arms feeling sticky and has a wet feeling. I didn’t feel like it controlled the sweat. I will say it did co trip any odor. I would t recommend.
Dali C.
Herriman, UT
Nubian Heritage 24 Hour Deodorant Honey & Black Seed uploaded by Dali C.
This was my very first time trying out this product from this company. I was very skeptical at first but I gave it a week and I really do enjoy the smell that this produces. The feeling of the actual formula is smooth and the ingredients used are good as well. I would definitely recommend this to anyone in the market for a new deodorant, give it some time and you might like it!
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...