Nubian Heritage 1074533 Lotion Honey And Black Seed 13 Oz uploaded by leena h.Nubian Heritage 1074533 Lotion Honey And Black Seed 13 Oz uploaded by Aquie H.Nubian Heritage 1074533 Lotion Honey And Black Seed 13 Oz uploaded by Akia T.

BY NUBIAN HERITAGE

Combines the potent healing and antioxidant properties of Black Seed Oil and the skin softening, conditioning and antiseptic qualities of Honey & Apricot Oil into a restorative Shea Butter lotion. Rich in nutrients, amino acids, proteins and Vitamins C, D & E. Its silky texture is extremely absorbent, yet particularly effective in soothing dry skin. Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Deionized Water, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Stearyl Alcohol (Palm Kernel), Ceteareth 20 (Emulsifying Wax), Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Vegetable Glycerin, Jojoba Oil, Essential Oil Blend, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Black Seed Oil, Carbomer, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Honey, Allantoin (Comfrey Root Extract), Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower, Lonicera Japonica (Japanese Honeysuckle) Flower extract see more...

Zoni L.
Valley
I absolutely LOVE the smell of this lotion! Its very nice after a shower and makes my skin smooth and smell so warm and sweet. I will definitely be buying this product and recomending it to everyone i know who prioritizes their skin care routines
Melodie G.
Loved the smell, was a scent that puts you at ease. The lotion was too thick for me I always had trouble squeezing it out of the bottle because it came out like paste. It doesn’t spread very well since it’s so thick so you need a lot to get the job done. Besides that works great with sensitive skin.
Aquie H.
This is my second favorite scent by the brand. It's a nice smell that isn't overly cloying and the moisturization is pretty amazing. Please know this is not a 2 second rub in lotion. It's amazing and always on sale somewhere even though its not expensive to begin with. Great ingredients that don't cause issues with my eczema.
leena h.
I swear this is the most whipped cream feel body lotion best smell I have ever tried in my life! I don't believe how good this is, and the smell oh my god! And you put honey and black seed together nothing is better ! It smells like a delicious cheese cake !!!!

Amazon