BY NUBAR

Paris C.
Nubar's nail polishes are some of my favorite formulas ever. Raspberry truffle is such a gorgeous color that I had high hopes for this. The formula was awesome, but I did need 3 coats for full opacity and the holo died down some after I put on topcoat.
kirenia z.
It's a mixture of like blues and greens and I love it , also has sparkle which gives it that extra stamp of approval on my part lol very cute !
This is beautiful it has a duo chrome look to it that makes it look like different colors in the light. Defiantly repurchasing!!!
Stacy A.
Medina, OH
This is the coolest color of nail polish ever!! I did need to use two coats for better coverage.
Nary S.
High Point, NC
I am not to sure about this color. Although i think you would need to apply a lot of coating on this one to show it more. I think i would not mind trying and see how it looks. It is a pretty color. It reminds me of spacey like. galaxy i assume. Seems really good to try out.
Keturah L.
I love this color it would be like great color to have for my nails I love bright out their colors and it has glitter so I think it would be a great match for me
crystal v.
Brooklyn, NY
I love the nail polish. It so cool and the colors are so fun looking . I love to buy them i have like 7
Cynthia  R.
San Benito, TX
Such an amazing color! The way this is textured is so beautiful. I would recommend this to anyone!
Amy S.
Love love love this color, my nails are dry and brittle so looking for polishes that will stay on longer than a few days
Oi tudo bem que o seu email ou apelido que a senhora não é e o outro que o meu nome é uma das equipes em casa e sua equipe
Ester S.
minas gerais ipatinga
Which and the duration of time it cover?
Szoke A.
What do you think about this?
Cieanna R.
Cave City, AR
Where can you get this exact nail polish
nicole l.
Beauty Junkie Expert
There is two colors showing un that nail polish...what color does it come out to be?
Erica N.
Virginia Bch, VA
Has any one had any issues with chipping?