Nubar Lacquer Nubar Parisian Collection - Hotel Baby Pink (NPC69) uploaded by Yuritza A.

BY NUBAR LACQUER

Nary S.
High Point, NC
This is such a cute color nail polish. I would not mind trying new nail polish products out. I love the color of that and i can see it looking nice on my nail if i apply it. I know some nail polish's need to add extra coating, but i would not mind doing that.
Maritza H.
Phoenix, AZ
This mail polish looks so cute on I love the color of this. I have allot of these nail polishes all I can say is that I adore these so much.
Louu
El color es precioso, las manos con el se te ven muy finas. Además que es un color que esta muy de moda, junto a los demás nude.
Claudia P.
Este esmalte me gusta mucho luce muy natural en tus manos. dura aproximadanente una semana, y el precio es super accesible!!!
Hannah H.
Charleston, WV
Such a great color! lasts for a pretty long time. The brand in general is a great brand. Definitely recommend
Gricelis P.
East Elmhurst, NY
The color is beautiful I love the color allies really thick and smooth but doesn't look like it's layered
ELIZA M.
En color...maravilloso me encanta mucho....es muy agradable yo lo uso y wooow me facina mucho...lo adoro
Gabrieliz G.
York, PA
Es muy sutil este color para cualquier ocasion y muy duradero
Se luce muy natural y combina perfecto
Buse G.
The nail polish is a beautiful pinkish color and it stays on for days without getting chipped.
Francelli C.
Washington, DC
É uma cor muito linda,suave e perfeita para o trabalho. Preciso experimentar esse nova cor
V E.
Is this good quality nail polish?
Kaitlyn W.
Montgomery, AL
Is this flattering on all skin tones?
Maghan D.
How does this brand of nail Polish hold up? And is it true to color or does it have to have multiple layers?
Brittany C.
Nicholasville , KY
Does it go on thin or thick?
Is it fast drying and is it glossy or matte?