BeautyHairHair ProductsNuance
Salma Hayek Blue Agave Curls & Waves Hair Mask 6 Fl Oz

Nuance Salma Hayek Blue Agave Curls & Waves Hair Mask 6 Fl Oz

by Nuance

Inspired by my grandmother, my products are designed to help every woman enhance the nuances that define her individual beauty. - Salma Blue Agave Extract and Meadowfoam Oil help smooth and define for gorgeous, lush curls or free flowing waves. Mafura...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Nuance Salma Hayek Blue Agave Curls & Waves Hair Mask 6 Fl Oz!
Angela  L.
Milford, CT
I think Nuance Hair Mask is a great product. I use this hair mask once or twice a week. I have thick curly brown hair with highlights and I love the way it leaves my hair. I think it is very effective and leaves my hair feeling moisturized and manageable. I am a repeat buyer and I do recommend this product. Nuance Salma Hayek Blue Agave Curls & Waves Hair Mask 6 Fl Oz
Ashley P.
Houma, LA
Absolutely positively love this hair mask!! My daughter has super curly hair and it's really long. She loves jumping and playing. Getting her hair completely knotted up and in a messy bunch of tangles. This conditioner is amazing at getting all of them out and leaving her hair soft and smooth.

Looking for your answer?