Nuance Salma Hayak Translucent Finishing Powder Light/Medium 310 uploaded by Brenda G.

BY NUANCE

Brand New Sealed! Nuance Salma Hayak Translucent Finishing Powder Light/Medium 310 see more...

• Has anyone tried the foundations? I went to CVS yesterday but my ...1 Answers
Audrey B.
New Orleans, LA
I bought this a couple of years ago and it is so light and natural looking. Perfect for setting my highlights
Morgan G.
Switz City, IN
I didn't really care for this finishing powder! it's very messy and didn't work well on my skin.
Geanne G.
South Elgin, IL
Very good finishing powder! I use it everyday after applying my foundation!:)
Brenda G.
I love this setting powder cant believe I found this jewel ,great for bakig make up.
#blackfriday
Gail R.
Ontario, CA
Has anyone tried the foundations? I went to CVS yesterday but my shade was sold out, I'd it worth the 15 dollar price?