NUANCE by Salma Hayek NUANCE by Selma Hayek Anti-Aging Super Cream AM/PM (BOXED) uploaded by Kameryn C.NUANCE by Salma Hayek NUANCE by Selma Hayek Anti-Aging Super Cream AM/PM (BOXED) uploaded by Paige M.NUANCE by Salma Hayek NUANCE by Selma Hayek Anti-Aging Super Cream AM/PM (BOXED) uploaded by Sam O.

BY NUANCE BY SALMA HAYEK

• I been wanting to see if these products hold up t...Be the first to answer!
  • Does this have a scent, if so how strong is it? My mom is wanting t...1 Answers
  • Looking to switch, I've always use Olay and have super sensitive sk...5 Answers
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I first became intrigued when I read an interview with Selma Hayek talking about how she uses her own product, and that this particular cream uses an additive that is used to help treat the scars of burn victims. While my acne scars are nowhere that level, I've begun hating the depressions in my skin that have started standing out more as I get closer to 30. 2 days of using this cream and I've already begun the notice a difference! As several users have mentioned, it can be a little greasy, so a little goes a long way! I wore it under my foundation yesterday and it actually gave me a better finish however! Keep the jar tightly closed so air doesn't diminish the products effectiveness, and try to keep in the dark as well (aka back of your cabinet). One of the best moisturizing creams I've used (I have cystic acne prone, combination skin) and can't wait to see long term results!
Flora R.
Flora R.
San Francisco, CA
Received this as a sample in a subscription box. This anti-aging mini had a pleasant light citrus smell and applied well (non greasy). The mini size lasted me a little more than 2 weeks. I didn't have any breakouts and used this after cleansing with the loreal revitalift line. Overall the performance was average, I didn't see any immediate firming benefits. Given that I have used this for a limited amount of time it may just be that I need to use it longer but the full size is pretty expensive compared to other brands. If you really like this, try to catch a CVS sale.
Amy P.
Amy P.
Montclair, NJ
Omg this cream is so good. Just bought it last week at CVS as I wanted to try out the new ingredients. I've been using it both day and night. It goes on really smoothly and luxe, smells great, and moisturizes well. It is not greasy at all. Well in the last week two people have told me I look pretty! I've noticed some of my old acne marks have started disappearing too.
Nimmi N.
Nimmi N.
Shrewsbury, MA
Coz we need out beauty sleep to be perfect!! This product made my skin shiny n dewy and it looked polish.. Since it was Am/Pm it was my go to product when i felt a little lazy to slather on layers of skin care and it did a wonderful job by itself!! Try it on.. Not just an anti ageing cream, but a skin plumper i must say!!
Lety M.
Lety M.
Chino Hills, CA
This product is too oily. It might be good for dry skin. It takes too long to dry and leaves my face feeling greasy. It has a light citrus scent that I don't mind. I didn't feel like it did anything, it just felt like it sat on the skin. I use it for a hand cream so I don't waste it. I would not purchase this item again.
Paige M.
Paige M.
So far so good, recently switched to Nuance products after discovering their retinol capsules. I have oily skin, I've started using this in addition of a few other Nuance products and I have not had any issues with my skin. Her products do make your skin look shiny.....but my skin looks amazing and more even toned.
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Longmont, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am always on the lookout for a good cream, and man is this good! It is think and creamy. It soaks into my skin well without leaving my very greasy. I mostly use this at night but I feel like you could use it in the morning before putting on your makeup. Overall I love this!
Nicki S.
Nicki S.
Stearns, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've just started using this because you an never start too early in fighting the wrinkles I haven't used it long enough to give any definitive advice but I will say that I use this at night time and I love the way my skin looks and feels in the morning
Amy C.
Amy C.
Topeka, KS
Picked this up on sale at CVS. Fell in love! A little goes a long way, even though the jar looks tiny. I'm oily, and this along with the clay treatmemt and chamomile cleanser worked wonders. Went back and cleared the shelf!
Farah J.
Farah J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product. It works better than other drugstore creams. I use it twice a day and it's gentle on your skin. I got it from CVS and they always have deals.
Michelle G.
Michelle G.
Looking to switch, I've always use Olay and have super sensitive skin, anybody have any side effects?
Audrie C.
Audrie C.
Carlsbad, NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this have a scent, if so how strong is it? My mom is wanting to try this out but her nose is sensitive to smells.
maricela f.
maricela f.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I been wanting to see if these products hold up to its reviews, can you let me know if this eventually dries out your skin after prolonged use? NUANCE SALMA HAYEK ** FLAWLESS FINISH LIQUID FOUNDATION ** #285 MED. DEEP WARM *