BY NUANCE

Nuance Salma Hayek Anti-Aging Smooth & Firm Elixir see more...

Cecelia W.
Whitman, MA
After figuring out how to open the bottle it took me a few used to realize that this top was a dropper pump. I used it on my stomach to try to tighten up the area where my stretch marks are and don't you know the map of the world on my belly skin has started tightening up and the stretch marks are disappearing. I absolutely love this serum. I didn't leave me feeling like I took a bath in oil it left me feeling more confident.
Chelsey R.
W Springfield, MA
I wanted to start using a serum to help gain that natural glow for my face and I came across this gem at CVS. It's so gentle and it has a great soft scent. It's a bit oily but a little goes a long way. I love the product and it def has me glowing. I feel less flaky and more moisturized. This product was about $20 bucks at my local CVS! I recommend !!!!
Farah J.
I use this day and night under my nuance am/pm cream. Easy to use and not greasy, I always find a deal on this at CVS.
Angelique S.
Marshville, NC
So far I have liked this product. Have been using it under my eyes to help reduce puffiness and it seems to help.
Elizabeth S.
Israel
Excellent product very well. Is available and works well, does the job! Really love them and recommend to everyone
Laila B.
Toronto
Really great! Love this so much. Feels so smooth and gentle. Super affordable and worth a try for sure.