BY NU SKIN

• Say these product are the máximum? Who can tell me if its...2 Answers
Merissa S.
Dingmans Ferry
It does what it states it is going to do. The lotion is very thick and a little goes a long way. The smell is pleasant. You need to continue to apply daily for your feet to stay smooth took about 3-4 days for my feet to be fully soft but I also exfoliated before applying. I suggest that you apply at night so you can keep your feet bare and out of socks and shoes. Your feet will be slippery for atleast 30 min after applying so be careful. But it does work great.
Kristin W.
Mission Hills, CA
This is a really nice foot lotion. It's the bet I've ever tried. I've never really tried a foot cream before but other lotions or Vaseline on my feet. This stuff really works & well! Regular lotion you put it on your feet & have to keep applying this one just put it on once & you can already see the difference! After just one use your feet feel so much smoother & softer. I'm just not too fond of the smell. I think it smells gross so after I apply it I put a hand lotion on my hands.
Allison M.
pineville
Best stuff ever, you no longer have to be ashamed of wearing flip flops or Sandals because now your feet are so clean & pretty looking. I literally love all of Nuskin’s products that’s why I am an associate now ☺️
Tracy B.
twinsburg, oh
Awesome moisture for my dry and cracked feet and hands! I use this product daily and it smells heavenly! It has really been the answer I have been searching for to help my feet and hands. My husband is very thankful I found it!!
Jasmine G.
Ada, OK
I had the WORST cracked winter feet and within 5 days, it fixed them! Smooth as a baby's bottom!!! So I have decided to gift this product to my friend and mother in law!
Erin W.
Delta, CO
After struggling for years with heels that felt like sand paper, I was introduced to Nu Skin Sole Solution Foot Treatment 4.2 fl oz. the first thing I noticed was the smell. It is a sweet, spicy smell that is reminiscent of allspice or cloves but it is light and not over powering. The lotion has an amazing consistency and is smooth and silky. It runs in nicely into your feet and if left on over night with socks, makes you feet feel soft and smooth by morning. I am addicted to this stuff and use it every night. I will never use another foot lotion again. It also feels amazing on legs!
Suzanne C.
This is a great product! Love it for the feet! Got it at my local drugstore and it works great!! This was my first time using it and I like it l! It's good compared to others!! I would buy it again! :-)
Jasmine C.
Glenn Dale, MD
This Nu Skin Sole Solution Foot Treatment works great. I've used it multiple times, it's easy to apply/use and it smells great. It is much better than other products because it kelps your feet smoother longer
Alexis M.
Best foot repair ever!! It gets to the root of the problem and fixes it! No more expensive trips to the salon. Great for pedicures!! I’m a nuskin distributor and love it!! I’m definitely a repeat buyer and proud to sell it
Kristen F.
Schenectady , NY
Don't let this weird photo fool you. This stuff is AMAZING!!! It's soooo moisturizing for my dry, cracked heels and has been a life saver this summer for scandals. I know this will be fantastic for winter too!! Love it!!
Adenisse B.
Say these product are the máximum? Who can tell me if its true??