Nu Skin NuSkin Set of 3 Sunright Lip Balm 15 (0.15 Oz. each) uploaded by Kanarian K.

BY NU SKIN

Kanarian K.
This company sells really nice balm products. I was skeptical at first when I received this products, but I now find it to be pretty cool. It can make the lips look plumper, not Kim Kardashian plump, but you will notice a difference.
Savannah S.
Bloomfield, NY
These work well as a basic lip balm. I love that they help protect my lips from sun damage. I also love that the tube twists from the top instead of the bottom. However, I find that this lip balm doesn't have a very good scent - it smells like play-dough to me.
Joye C.
Love these lip balms! There are effective and I have been using these for years. My lips are prone to chapping and I trust this product. I would buy it again!
Kess C.
I love this lip balm. Smells good. Has spf 15 in it to protect your lips from UV rays. Love nuskin they have other great products As well.
LeeAnna M.
Ghent , NY
I don’t usually use spf on my lips. And When I got a bad Burn I turned to this and it had kept my lips from any burns in the summer.
Zueheidy L.
Bakersfield , CA
I use this on a daily basis. It’s really fabulous. Doesn’t feel to Cakey on your lips and fix’s chap lips quick
Jessica L.
Buffalo, NY
Very picky with my Chapstick but this definitely seems friendly and safe to use on your lips.