BY NU SKIN

Nu Skin NuSkin Nutricentials Pure Cleansing Gel+pH Balance Mattefying Toner Set (Combination to Oily)
Liseth M.
Cleans, mattifies and helps you save money. It cleans and removes the oil without the feeling of dried skin, the face is soft, clean and oil free after using this cleansing gel. It comes in a bottle of 150ml., I use it in the mornings and at nights, and I still keep the same bottle (I purchased it 3 months ago approx), just a small amount will be enough. I will buy it again for sure.
Eugenia H.
I will never use another toner, well unless Nu Skin comes out with a better one! This has worked amazingly on my oily skin. It has worked wonders on minimizing my pores! If you haven'tried this, you are missing out! Oh and the smell is divine... It is made with strawberry extract! It is available through distributors only.
Skyler A.
This product is great! It doesn't dry out my skin at all or leave a redness like others do. You can tell the difference right away. Plus with the ph balance you just feel the "normal" way your cleaned face is supposed to feel.
Tina M.
This product is great for my skin which can be dry in some spots and oily in others! It cleans out makeup and dirt without over drying. Makes my face feel smooth and fresh. It lasts a long time too so I would say it's worth it.
Jessica R.
Garden Grove, CA
It cleans and removes dirt and oil which is a total must for me!! (Everyone) it's very affordable and what I love about it is the fact it doesn't make my face all red and ichy. I bought this at my local store and would recommend
Adriana E.
Georgetown, TX
I have oily skin I bought this product so far everything is good but it's only been 2 days so we shall see!
Kayla N.
New Ipswich
I love love love this product I would give it 1000000101010000-000 stars if I could is very useful
Angeles U.
Doral, FL
Es un gel con nutrientes para la piel , que limpia con un balance de pH que matifica la piel.
Yamaris M.
Belleville, NJ
Love this toner. I have very sensitive skin but it does not bother or irritate the skin.
Emily M.
Lapeer
I like toner, however I prefer spray toners because they are easier to apply that way.
Nga N.
How is it ? Do you recommend it ?