Nu Skin NuSkin Moisturizers Rejuvenating Cream - 2.5 Oz uploaded by Allie K.Nu Skin NuSkin Moisturizers Rejuvenating Cream - 2.5 Oz uploaded by Daniela V.Nu Skin NuSkin Moisturizers Rejuvenating Cream - 2.5 Oz uploaded by Gabriella V.

BY NU SKIN

Kristin W.
Mission Hills, CA
This cream is nice. Makes my face oily in the morning when I wake up but really moisturizes it.
Diana L.
It's one of the few moisturizers that works well on my skin. I have very dry sensitive skin and this keeps my skin looking healthy. I use it as a night cream, before going to bed and during the day i use the Radiant Day face cream as it has SPF. This routine has been working for me for about 2 years now so i would recommend it to anyone with dry sensitive skin.
emie c.
I have used a lot of products from nuskin. It is a little pricey but you pay for what you get because the products are amazing. They are suitable for all skin type. I have sensitive skin and i love using their products. This cream last me forever. A little goes along way. Its very rich so you only need a pea amount and voila! Very moisturizing.
Gabriella V.
I use Nu Skin’s Rejuvenating cream for night and it is working perfectly.
Leaves my skin smooth and hidrated.
Great value for the price!
You can purchase it direclty from me if you want something fantastic for yourself!
Daniela V.
I've tried almost every NuSkin product and I can tell this is one of my favorites. I used it at night after my tonic and it worked so good, it's a really great moisturizer and it's also good if you had/have acne problems. The only contra I could tell it's that you can't use it for a long time if you have oily or combo skin.

He probado casi todos los productos de NuSkin y puedo decir que este es uno de mis favoritos. Lo use en la noche despues del tonico y funciono muy bien, es un buen hidratante y lo puedes usar si tienes o tuviste problemas de acne. El unico contra que puedo resaltar es que no la puedes usar por mucho tiempo si tienes piel grasa o mixta.
Allie K.
The Nu Skin NaPCA moisturiser is amazing! I use this every morning before applying my makeup.
It’s silky and smooth, feels light weight on the skin and it’s a nice fluffy density which also means a little goes a long way!

I have had this pot for a good 2 months and it it still half full.

Great product for the price, I think it was around $40 AUD when I purchased it but it is totally worth it and like I said above it lasts for ages!