BY NU SKIN

• How often do I use the polishing bar?Is it for the whole body?2 Answers
Brianna S.
morris, il
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I am so incredibly obsessed with this product!! Perfect exfoliate for your legs and body ! I love this to get my excess spray tan off as well! It's extremely affordable and because it is a soap free bar doesn't leave a residue and lasts forever!!
Paige C.
Athens, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Got this as a gift from my mom, I like that it's all natural, it doesn't leave too much of a scent, and it really made my skin feel so soft! I'd definitely use it again!
Natalie L.
This is one of my go to products, I am never without it! I clean my make up brushes and blenders, remove my make up from my face, fix fake tan mistakes and it’s all natural! Nu Skin NuSkin Epoch Polishing Bar - 5 Bars/Pkg
jehane_x 🔐.
Bentley, Doncaster
Amazing for cleaning your makeup brushes and getting the stubborn fake tan off! Great value for money as it lasts forever! It’s so gentle on your brushes and skin and I would highly recommend! Get in touch if you want one!
Lauren S.
IPSWICH, IPSWICH
This bar is amazing! It has tiny bits of bark in there for a natural exfoliation which isint too harsh on the skin and also has the same mud mask in it to calm the skin since it is soap free. I have also found it works brilliant on washing my brushes with
Shannon S.
Morpeth, Northumberland
It's affordable and it basically does what it says on the tin - and more! It lightly exfoliates which is great for anyone with sensitive skin, it cleans makeup brushes effortlessly without having to use baby shampoo on every single brush, and it removes fake tan - so if you have tan on your hands you can easily get rid of it with just a wash with this bar.
Jennifer H.
Savona, BC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this polishing bar. It is amazing for getting pretty much anything off your skin. Tried it with permanent marker came right off. Tried it with grease on my hands came right off. I would recommend this far to everybody. It is amazing for those who work with their hands a lot periods it's reasonably priced at around $15. Great summer product for getting dirty. #influensterawards #contest @Influenster
Melanie B.
Sandford. , CA
I really love this bar I can't believe it publishes away all the dead skin plus it removes the grease and oil from the man's hands after they've had a long day working in the garage I'm pretty impressed by how long it's lasting and all the things that it can be used for.
It's amazing for moisturizing and healing skin issues.
Selina I.
His is a little gem for your skin keeping it fresh and bright, gently exfoliating which is good for sensitive skin. Excellent for preparing to tan naturally or fake. Also helps clean make up brushes. So many uses for this little wonder bar.
Kim C.
Howden, Livingston
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
It is very gimmicky and i had high expectations for this due to it having the mud mask in it that I had also been using. I don't find it does what the reps try and sell you it for. I think you would probably get a cheaper option and it would do a better job. I wouldn't buy again
Dayna V.
Murray Bridge
How often do I use the polishing bar?Is it for the whole body?