Skin CareBath & BodyBody ScrubNu Skin
NuSkin Epoch Polishing Bar - 5 Bars/Pkg

Nu Skin NuSkin Epoch Polishing Bar - 5 Bars/Pkg

by Nu Skin

Do you recommend this product?
Can the epoch soap remove,, hyperpigment?
How can i get this soap i from south africa durban my number is 0721009123?
Start your review of Nu Skin NuSkin Epoch Polishing Bar - 5 Bars/Pkg!
Sasa F.
Timmins, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Nu Skin NuSkin Epoch Polishing Bar - 5 Bars/Pkg uploaded by Sasa F.
I bought this one in their website a year ago, after seeing my friend’s flawless skin. She told me, she’s been using this polishing bar ever since it got released in the market. Out of curiosity, I purchased one, since then I have been using it. It is so soft in the skin, and the ingredients are organic. It does made my skin flawless, lightens my dark spots, and the smell is so fresh! Although it finishes right away when use daily, and buying every two weeks tigthens my budget. Thinking the fact that I no longer visit my derma because of this and other same brand, I think the polishing bar price is worth it. Nu Skin NuSkin Epoch Polishing Bar - 5 Bars/Pkg
Joelina G.
Châteauguay
Purchased at: Walmart
ce produit est le meilleur qui aime le plus. 😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙
ce produit est le meilleur qui aime le plus. 😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙
Jennifer H.
Savona, BC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this polishing bar. It is amazing for getting pretty much anything off your skin. Tried it with permanent marker came right off. Tried it with grease on my hands came right off. I would recommend this far to everybody. It is amazing for those who work with their hands a lot periods it's reasonably priced at around $15. Great summer product for getting dirty. #influensterawards #contest @Influenster
Melanie B.
Sandford , ON
I really love this bar I can't believe it publishes away all the dead skin plus it removes the grease and oil from the man's hands after they've had a long day working in the garage I'm pretty impressed by how long it's lasting and all the things that it can be used for. It's amazing for moisturizing and healing skin issues.
Juané J.
Toronto, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love love love! I am so satisfied with ALL Nu Skin products, because it’s animal-cruelty free. This washes my face and makes it feel so clean. It lasts rally long and is not that expensive for what you get out!
Ashley R.
So many uses! Exfoliate skin, remove grease and dirt from pores, clean make up brushes and lighten dark spots on skin.
Camila Z.
Girardot Cundinamarca
Nu Skin NuSkin Epoch Polishing Bar - 5 Bars/Pkg uploaded by Camila Z.
Me encanta este jabón, es una marca cara, pero vale la pena el precio que pagas por el, me desmanchó las rodillas, las axilas y la cara, ayuda también a combatir los granitos, yo lo utilizo todos los días en las mañanas para lavarme la cara o a veces para después de que me quite el maquillaje, super recomendado. Esta es la 2da barra que me compro.
Camila S.
iquique
Nu Skin NuSkin Epoch Polishing Bar - 5 Bars/Pkg uploaded by Camila S.
This product is simply magical. Not only does it bleach your skin and clean in depth to remove all kinds of dark spots on your skin, it is also perfect for acne and maintain beautiful skin. I'm in love with this bar😊😊
Sindi M.
Pretoria
I Call It My Magic Bar🎀 💝Are you struggling with 👁darks marks 👁uneven skin tone 👁acne 👁eczema 👁blemishes 👁blackheads??? This amazing soap gently polishes and cleanses leaving your skin feeling clean and fresh. Removes dirt, excess oil, and other impurities without the use of soap. Visible results within 3 to 5 days of use! Don't miss out!!
Danielle J.
This is amazing, I used it primarially to take off my fake tan as nothing else i tried got rid of it, it comes off perfectly! it is also really good for cleaning make up brushes/beauty blenders i couldnt believe how well it got the make up off ! i have used this on my face but found the soap is too drying for my skin type
Ask a question to the Influenster community...