BeautySkinBath & BodyNu Skin
NuSkin Epoch Polishing Bar - 5 Bars/Pkg

Nu Skin NuSkin Epoch Polishing Bar - 5 Bars/Pkg

by Nu Skin

Do you recommend this product?
Can the epoch soap remove,, hyperpigment?
How can i get this soap i from south africa durban my number is 0721009123?
Start your review of Nu Skin NuSkin Epoch Polishing Bar - 5 Bars/Pkg!
Andria L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
These polishing bars are great. I actually bought some for both my husband and father in law due to the fact they are great at getting rid of pesky "mechanics hands".
Crystal  W.
Waurika, OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Great for helping acne on face & body, & smoothing skin in general. Even removes self tanner! I liked using as my prewash for my face. Even cleaned my brushes with it!
Alison P.
Aubrey, TX
Nu Skin NuSkin Epoch Polishing Bar - 5 Bars/Pkg uploaded by Alison P.
Not only is this product amazing for your skin, it’s also amazing for cleaning thing around the house like spills. It even removed paint out of my daughter sweater. Plus it’s a great exfoliant. Great for woman and men!
Teresita  R.
Haines City, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Me encanta esta barrita! La uso casi a diario, deja la piel súper suave y radiante, después de desmaquillarme la dejo en la piel por unos minutos y enjuago y mi piel queda muy limpia libre de impurezas, el precio es lo único que no me parece, es muy cara , pero si la recomiendo.
Elizabeth R.
Haines City, FL
Nu Skin NuSkin Epoch Polishing Bar - 5 Bars/Pkg uploaded by Elizabeth R.
La uso à diario para mí cara, estoy completamente enamorada. Tiene un olor súper fresco y natural. No es un jabón, es una barra súper compacta. Me ha desmanchado muy bien las rodillas y me ha ayudado mucho a controlar el brillo en mi piel ya que soy de piel grasa. 100% Recomendada
Ashley R.
Hacienda Hts, CA
This affordable, soap-free, allover deep cleanser effectively cleanses while helping slough off dead skin cells for a smooth, clean feeling. Great to use for razor bumps, uneven skin, rough skin and overall dull skin. Brighten and polish while in the shower for a all around smooth to the touch feel you’ll love!
Elvira Z.
Haverstraw, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 7
1,444 reviews
I love this product a lot.i try to shop at natural stores and when I visited a health food store near my house I came across soaps. This particular one caught my attention and I fell in love immediately. It makes my skin very soft. I highly recommend it.
Gabriela  S.
Brownsville, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Está barra exfolia perfectamente mi cara❤️ y está hecha de sustancias que no afectan la piel😍😍 hace que recuperes el color natural.
Lynnette C.
Green Bay , WI
This is my go to for exfoliating. It is my pre self tanning secret. Using this before you apply your favorite self tanner helps it go on evenly and last longer. Also it removes the all the old tanner before applying a new application.
Kati  L.
Green Bay, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
I absolutely love this product it has so many multi-purposes. You can wash yourself and exfoliate. You can clean your makeup brushes. Plus you can remove bad fake tans. What isn't to love about it!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...