Nu Skin Napca Moisturizer

by Nu Skin

Humectants help skin hold on to precious moisture. NaPCA Moisturizer is our lightest moisture supplement. With vitamin E, royal jelly, and the natural humectant NaPCA, it penetrates quickly to supplement skin's own moisture-binding capacity.usageApply after cleansing and using pH Balance. With two fingers, apply lightly upward on forehead and cheeks, and lightly downward on nose and chin. Pat upward on throat and around eyes. Especially beneficial around eyes, mouth, and other sensitive areas. Use NaPCA Moisturizer morning and night.

Nu Skin Napca Moisturizer

Does this moisturizer go well with makeup? [product:nu-skin-nuskin-moisturizers-rejuvenating-cream-25-oz]
Start your review of Nu Skin Napca Moisturizer!
Caroline H.
Mapleton, UT
Great moisturizer! This keeps your skin looking hound and healthy all year round. I would highly recommend this to friends.
Margaret L.
Lake Worth, FL
I love the way this moisturizer makes my skin feel. It definitely met my expectations. A little pricey but worth it. I would definitely buy it again.#Influenster
Jenny R.
Greensboro , NC
It really good the moisturizer your face and neck. It is kinda pricey because it can moisturizer your face. I love to use this when at night and morning and also it affective. I recommend
Natalie S.
Hendersonvlle, NC
This is my go to daily moisturizer! So light and effective and goes on so smooth. Is perfect for a pre-makeup application
Erica K.
Palisades Pk, NJ
Been using this moisturizer for a couple of years and it definitely gets the job done. Has a nice scent to it as well as lasting a long time.
Breanna R.
Noblesville , IN
Doesn’t leave my skin oily but smooth and soft. Very well priced and last a good amount of time
Sharon L.
Lincoln Park
I absolutely love this moisturizer. Its not greasy and makes your skin softer almost immediately. The packaging is nice and comparable to high end skin care that doesn’t cost as much. Would highly recommend
Kristin W.
Mission Hills, CA
1,080 reviews
This cream is nice. Makes my face oily in the morning when I wake up but really moisturizes it.
Mariana S.
Me gusta mucho esta crema me ayuda mucho a hidratar profundamente mi rostro y a darle un aspecto más saludable además me ha ayudado con las líneas de expresión que me han salido esto últimos años así que definitivamente es una de mis favoritas la uso diario 🥰
Susan S.
Cardston, AB
Great moisturizer for your face I use it morning and night and my face loves it. It’s not too heavy to wear under foundation but thick enough to use as a night cream.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Julie E.
Orlando
il y a 2 ans
Caroline H. il y a 2 ans
Yes this is great to use with makeup. It’s not too thick and helps makeup adhere to the skin.