BY NU SKIN

• What is nu skin facial scrub diffferent from nu skin exfo...2 Answers
  • Wrere cani buy this2 Answers
  • Is this product safe to use both morning and night or wil...16 Answers
Nu Skin Exfoliant Scrub
  • "This is one of my favorite exfoliants. I have very sensitive skin so it's hard for me to find products that aren't too harsh on my face. This one does it. Also, it makes me feel silky and smooth. I recommend once a week." in 13 reviews
  • "I had this and use it several times, due to the fine texture is not harsh to the skin, and really take away the dead skin cells and deeply cleanse my skin, the other nuskin facial scrub is a little more potent and a more creamy sensation that is perfect for mens skin since is less gentle and different from (in some ways) womens!" in 4 reviews
Breezy P.
Rexburg, ID
I love this face scrub! I use it every night before bed. One of my favorite things about it is that when I can feel a zit coming after I use his scrub that spot is gone. It as able to get rid of the acne before it is even visible. My face always feels so clean and refreshed after using it. I can’t say enough good things about this! I’ve tried so many other face scrubs and have never ever gotten the results that I get from this one. HIGHLY recommend!
Autumn V.
Olympia, WA
I had never heard of Nu Skin until my mom started selling their products (they work kind of like Avon). She bought a whole bunch of stuff for her to try out and so she could display the packaging in her office. So I was helping her test out products and this is actually one of my favorites by this line, although to be honest I have yet to find anything I don't like (but of course I haven't tried everything). The exfoliating beads are small and dense in the cleanser. It's gentle, but perfect in that you're still getting a deep clean exfoliating wash. I find that often times cleansers won't have enough beads within it, or the beads are too large. This is not the case with this stuff. If you have yet to find your holy grail exfoliant, definitely try this! This brand is definitely not talked about enough. It deserves more attention.
Nadine C.
Extra gentle is a facial scrub that is indeed "extra gentle". I've used Apricot Scrub for my face before I met NuSkin and it is painful. It left my skin red and sensitive. I had to use it only once a week. It was ironic too because it left my face with pimples. I guess it wasn't made for my skin type or I was applying it wrongly. Nuskin scrubs are micro small that they are gentle to your face when you apply them. It claims to be gentle enough to use everyday. How cool is that? Because I use make-up and face powder everyday to work, this scrub is essential for me to keep my face clean and pimple-free. Goodbye to the gory white heads and black heads! Apply the scrubs with rotating motion to face and neck for 30 seconds. Like any scrubs, this is best rinsed with warm water then apply toner and moisturizer.
Himashi A.
Richmond, VA
Used many exfoliant scrubs, but this one by far is the best! Many scrubs have mostly filler and very little effect in exfoliating the skin. Nu Skin is loaded with what feels like tiny little micro beads to help cleanse the skin. My face feels soft, smooth and refreshed. I used to use this for years when it first came out and I'm glad to have re-discovered it. Love this packaging than when it originally was in the jar!
madison b.
Think this would be an excellent scrub for someone who likes scrubs but I can't use it as my skin is too sensitive for any type of scrub, and I now believe that scrubs can be quite damaging for even normal skin types.
There are two ways to exfoliate: one is to use a scrub such as this Nu Skin product, and the other is to use products containing ingredients such as salicylic acid, lactic acid, glycolic acid, etc. which gently remove dead skin cells without having to scrub. I much prefer the latter as this is a gentler way to remove dirt and unblock pores.
The grains in this Nu Skin exfoliator are very fine and it can be used gently but I still think scrubbing is a no no. I have used this product many times and would not recommend it if you have sensitive skin
Lesley R.
Bronx, NY
I had this and use it several times, due to the fine texture is not harsh to the skin, and really take away the dead skin cells and deeply cleanse my skin, the other nuskin facial scrub is a little more potent and a more creamy sensation that is perfect for mens skin since is less gentle and different from (in some ways) womens! But both scrubs are simply pretty good! Leaves ur skin feeling smooth clenased and with a cooling sensation that i love! I uses 2 times a week when i do my completely skin care routine after cleansed and before the face mask! Try it!
Bridget W.
San Marcos, Ca
NuSkin adds too many carcinogenic ingredients into their products and way too much formaldehyde, a known human carcinogen. I can do without Polyquaternium-10, Butylene Glycol, Fragrance (Parfum), Methylchloroisothiazolinone & Methylisothiazolinone....ALL INGREDIENTS in their face care line. I recommend you try something more natural and free of fillers, chemicals, carcinogens and parabens.
Allysa K.
Oakland, CA
I love this scrub!!! I usually use this after I've taken off my makeup for the day and need to exfoliate to make sure my face is extra clean. It's gentle yet grainy enough to leave the face feeling clean. When I wash it off, my face feels soft and moisturized unlike most other scrubs that dry out my skin. And one pea size drop is enough to cover the whole face, how great is that?
Carmen G.
I actually saw it in a friends bathroom and her face looks great so I thought why not! I tried it out and sure enough I saw results. I love it. The way it feels afterwards. So refreshing. And my face doesn't feel stretched out it burned after because too many products do that now a days.
Mykah H.
Vineyard, UT
My face feels like baby skin after using this exfoliador. The grain is super fine. It's the finest I've ever found in an exfoliador and I really like it. Do yourself a favor and buy some. I don't know if I would use it every day, but 3 times a week for sure.
Chelsea A.
Dayton, OH
Is this product safe to use both morning and night or will it dry out your skin too much?
Ashlee W.
Morgantown, WV
Is this a scrub that you would recommend for sensitive skin?
Anne F.
Kenmore, WA
How would you describe the scent? Is it overpowering after you rinse it off?
Gabrielle U.
Bayonne, NJ
Are the ingredients clean and natural?
Andrea C.
Round Rock, TX
Does it make me skin burn and feel raw?