BY NU SKIN

• Nu Skin Epoch Glacial Marine Mud anyone else obsessed lik...3 Answers
  • Does this product dry your skin out after using? I do hav...2 Answers
Maggie W.
Boise
The mask was very nice on my skin, however, the smell was overpowering! It smells a lot like a fishy lake or pond. (This probably means that this mask is most likely more natural than most masks out there, but for me it wasn't worth the benefits). Not to mention, I smelled faintly of pond mud for quite some time after washing it off! Nu Skin Epoch Glacial Marine Mud
Shanique W.
Jacksonville, FL
I love, love, love this but mask! I use it on my tattoos to revitalize them, and I also use it on my back to get away some pimples that are there. It literally works just like magic. I work for this company and love it! I always have one on stock because I use it so often.
Debera G.
One of my favorites, not disappointed at all. It feels great on my skin and leaves my skin feeling soft and refreshed. It's rich in minerals with sea botanical's and non-irritating. I would definitely recommend, it's must try. This has been added to my weekly skincare routine.
LeeAnna M.
Ghent , NY
This glacial Marine Mud is like nothing I’ve ever used!! It cleans the dirt out of your pores and sucks out all of the impurities!

It helped shrink my breakouts after a few uses! I also put it on my more serious breakouts at night and keep it on over night like a spot Treatment.
Tami T.
woodlake
I love this product! Even though it’s a clay mask it leaves my skin feeling hydrated after! The color is a bit alarming on your face but it’s worth it! I think the cost is good compared to other similar products.
Elizabeth F.
Love this! It is so easy to apply and even easier to rinse off afterwards! I've used masks that are terribly difficult to remove, but this cleans off simply. You can see how it helps soak from your pores and it makes your skin smooth and soft.
Courtney H.
Wesley Chapel, FL
One of the best mud masks I've tried! I absolutely love it! It doesn't smell the greatest but it leaves your skin feeling smooth and clean. As I was wearing the mask I could actually see it working its way into my pores. This mask is fantastic for clearing out blackheads and preventing future breakouts. I highly recommend this product!
Angela G.
Grand Island, NE
I can FEEL this mud working in my problem areas! It's the real deal, a marine mud not made out of phony products. It has really helped my skin by using it twice a week. Washes off easily and makes your skin feel amazing.
Jessica W.
Billings
This is my favorite mask. Leaves my skin feeling and looking so fresh and clean. It cleans our my pores and deposits more than 50 minerals into my face. It's easy to use.
Cynthia F.
Oakwood, OH
I was really skeptic of this product. I dont typically use things from any mlm company but I heard good things. I am an avid spray tanner and this stuff keeps my pores clear from solution and keeps my skin soft and glowing. Love it!
Emma M.
Nu Skin Epoch Glacial Marine Mud anyone else obsessed like me??
Lori C.
Naugatuck, CT
Does this product dry your skin out after using? I do have breakouts, but my skin is not super oily. I'm afraid it may dry it out too much.
Kelly R.
Titusville
Where can I find this product? How much is it?
Terri T.
Gilbert
I just used the mud mask for the first time and it made my face reAlly red and it hurts Like a bad sunburn. Does this happen or maybe I had a allergic reaction to this product. Just wondering if this has happened to anyone else?