Nu Skin Epoch Glacial Marine Mud

by Nu Skin

Have you tried this?
Is this a good chose to help minimize pores?
Hi guys! any of you have tried nu skin's skin care products? Nu Skin Epoch Glacial Marine Mud
Start your review of Nu Skin Epoch Glacial Marine Mud!
How would you rate this product?
Samantha F.
Brooklyn.., NS
Nu Skin Epoch Glacial Marine Mud uploaded by Samantha F.
This mask has been a lifesaver for my skin. The product is beyond amazing!! Leaves me skin feeling refreshed and very clean. I use this mask 3 times a week and I have noticed a big difference in my skin. I HIGHLY recommend it!!! ❤
Naomi W.
Vancouver, BC
Love that you can see your pores and the gunk coming out of them as this dries. Leaves my skin feeling AMAZING
Sara F.
Timmins, ON
Nu Skin Epoch Glacial Marine Mud uploaded by Sara F.
Easy to apply and it is easy to wash it off unlike other face mask. I love this Nu Skin Epoch Glacial Marine Mud because it made my pores smaller, made my skin smoother, and dirt free! This has also an anti-aging formula that lessen my lines. Ever since I’m using this, I never had the need to visit my derma for my monthly facial! I recommend this and worth a try!
Gennica T.
Vancouver , BC
Look nice on your face is the face mask good to Recommended can you please leave a comment down below
Preciosa B.
Strathroy
Nu Skin Epoch Glacial Marine Mud uploaded by Preciosa B.
Use this glacial marine mud on your face but don’t stop there! Great for your back if you have a tendency to get pimples. Your skin feels squeaky clean yet smooth and soft. Remove with warm water when the mud drys turns a light teal colour. I dare you to try it!
Jennifer G.
Thornhill, ON
I bought this product for my severe acne, but my skin is very sensitive, after the first application my skin became red and burned me. I stopped using it because it never got better with time like the seller told me.
Melanie B.
Sandford , ON
This is the best mask I've ever used, not only does it help the skin on my face clears up everything, remove blackheads and acne helps with dry sore skin. I have also used it on my mommy tummy and it has mostly removed/healed all of my stretch marks and started to tone up my skin is well I can't say enough about this product and I would recommend it to anyone and any skin type.
Joyce W.
I have been using this product for many years now, and no complaints whatsoever. It exfoliates your skin and has a calming effect. Sometimes it itches certain parts of my face, but that's because it's exfoliating it so no worries if it happens to you as well. It leaves my face feeling refreshed and new. I also love the packaging of this product.
Michele B.
Ridgeway, ON
This a super great mask. It truly is great for rashes and break outs. It 100% leaves your face super clean and soft. Nu Skin Epoch Glacial Marine Mud
Alicia P.
I swear by this! I use this product every couple of weeks and it leaves my skin feeling fresh and renewed. It shows all of the problem areas on my skin while drying and when I wash it away I feel great.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Stefanny A.
Hidalgo, TX
il y a 2 ans
Mariana S. il y a 2 ans
I use nuskin products and they are very good. I totally recommend them. the glacial marine mud faded stretch marks, brought my tattoos to life and help with my oily skin. I totally recommend it to you, even to decide to sell them because they are very good