Nu Skin Clay Pack uploaded by Daniela V.

BY NU SKIN

Sharon l.
Saratoga, CA
My mom worked for NU Skin so I got this from her. First of all, the color is actually pretty white, I thought it be darker since it is clay. Anyways, it is very moisturizing even when it drys. I don't really feel a tightening action when I used this compared to other clay mask. I use it once a week, and once it is washed off your skin does feel lighter and look brighter.
I give it a 3 star because of the price, because there are similar products out there that does the same thing but at a fraction of the price.
Daniela V.
This cleansing masque is a good thing to try if you looking for a good clay mask to make your skin brighter and softer. It met my expectations and was really effective for me. I just think that its a bit expensive but I totally recommend it.