BY NU SKIN

• How times do you have to use it in a day? 1 Answers
Grace F.
This product is amazing I use the toothpaste also. It is perfect for my extremely sensitive teeth and has made my teeth significantly whiter. I definitely recommend this product. I will continue to use this product!
Kendra R.
Waverly
Absolutely my favorite! The best tooth whitening tooth paste ever with out the sensitive side effects, amazing breath fresher and mouth wash. Recommend to every one. Safe to use for children 2+ and pregnant women or breastfeeding women. I have seen wonderful results with it😁
Brittany C.
This product is SO amazing! It's a HUGE bottle and the price is extraordinarily low for what a great product it is. Very gentle with no alcohol burn. Fresh breath all day long and fights build up and stains for 24 hours. Love it will use it forever
Ashley K.
Madison, GA
I use this mouthwash every morning and evening after brushing with my AP-24 whitening toothpaste. It has an awesome flavor and leaves your mouth with a fresh, clean feeling. This is a staple item in my oral care routine!
Megan S.
Louisville
I absolutely love this mouthwash. There is no burn, its a big bottle so price isnt bad, it helps prevents stains and build ups. I will never use another mouthwash again.
Jaclyn D.
Ocean Springs, MS
I love it! After you get over how strong tasting it is you will really like it. It leaves your mouth feeling super fresh. Pair with the toothpaste and it's the total package
Becca D.
Santee, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Stuff is so amazing I love it very much definitely you should try it it works amazing you will want it and want to share with everybody
Hailey R.
Henderson, NC
whitenings so easily. I also use their toothpaste. I love it. Pearly whites!!!!!!!! :-)
Sandra L.
Peoria, AZ
Really strong but it does the trick and makes me have fresh breath! Highly recommend
Joyce W.
This is a really effective product! When I first used it, I hated it because it had a really "spicy" scent in my mouth; it made my eyes water. However, the more you use it, the more you get used to it, and I have to admit it has a nice flavor, even though you're not supposed to swallow it. It leaves my breath refreshed with a minty taste.
zeel z.
Mumbai
How times do you have to use it in a day?