BY NU PORE

Evelyn B.
Evelyn B.
The price is not bad at all but it doesn't really do much. One the first try it pull some out but after that it doesn't do anything.
Dree A.
Dree A.
West Covina, CA
Bargain Beauty

For those of you who are strapped for cash but need to get rid of those nasty blackheads, this product for you. Comparable to Biore these strips are pretty good they do remove black heads and using them is a cinch!...

I bought mine at the local 99cent store package came with three strips..this company also has chin and forehead strips.
Samahara M.
Samahara M.
McAllen, TX
Las compre en la tienda de 99cts y la verdad que valen mucho la pena... funcionan aun mejor que las biore y cuestan una fracción de ellas.. hacen su función excelente contenta con mi compra y lo mejor bueno, bonito y barato y funcional..
Lynn R.
Lynn R.
I have a lot of blackheads/whiteheads on my nose which annoy me a lot. I bought these pore strips since they were pretty cheap. I really wanted this to work, but it doesn't really do its job. It hardly pulled out any of my blackheads/whiteheads.
Bri A.
Bri A.
Mckenzi, TN
This works like a charm. It doesn't itch like some products do when you use them and you cam tell it works after you take it off.
Lissi M.
Lissi M.
Victorville, CA
I would recommend these they work on black heads well. The strips are not very painful. Not painful at all once you get use to them
Janelle G.
Janelle G.
I have been buying these for years from the 99 Cents Store. They work just as good as the expensive ones.
Ella L.
Ella L.
I love cleansing strips but unfortunately they don't really work for me and they hurt to take off. It is kind off a rip off. I would not buy them again. I will definitely get cheaper ones next time.
Astrid Z.
Astrid Z.
Doral, FL
La compré hoy en la mañana y me la he probado y es muy buena realmente me hizo efecto, me quito todos las espinillas y puntos negros que tenía, la verdad la recomiendo