BY NU PORE

Mari C.
First impressions about this product, it feels very refreshing when you first put it on which I like. I like the feel of the mask. After removal the face feels soft and nourished. I didn’t feel like it toned my skin or tighten the skin like it says but smooths and softens yes! I think is great for the prize overall Nu-pore Collagen Essence Mask 2ct (Vitamin E and Green Tea), Bulk Case of 24
brianna m.
Found these are my local dollar store. You get two for a $1 and honestly I did not expect much as they are from the dollar store and 50 cents a piece. For the price i think they're great. I've definitely tried better but pricier. They leave me very moisturized and supple.
Shoo S.
Sacramento
I feel like it is just a regular face mask, it dehydrates my skin and I did feel my skin softer but it still the same.