BY NU PORE

Buy on iHerb
brianna m.
Found these are my local dollar store. You get two for a $1 and honestly I did not expect much as they are from the dollar store and 50 cents a piece. For the price i think they're great. I've definitely tried better but pricier. They leave me very moisturized and supple.
Mari C.
First impressions about this product, it feels very refreshing when you first put it on which I like. I like the feel of the mask. After removal the face feels soft and nourished. I didn’t feel like it toned my skin or tighten the skin like it says but smooths and softens yes! I think is great for the prize overall Nu-pore Collagen Essence Mask 2ct (Vitamin E and Green Tea), Bulk Case of 24
Jaime k.
Riverside
I but these from the 99cents only store and since they are only a dollar I find them less afective but theyntlstill do a good job moisturizing and they smell good too.
Shoo S.
Sacramento
I feel like it is just a regular face mask, it dehydrates my skin and I did feel my skin softer but it still the same.
❤Jade Y.
Fresno
I really love Nu-pore's facial collagen essence mask because I really like how the mask isn't heavy leaving my skin nourish but not causing my skin to breakout unlike the masks I've used.