BY NU MILLENNIA/INC.

Only 3.3lbs! Featuring super fast Intel Core I5 Processor, the Dell Latitude E4310 Ultra Portable Notebook is designed for executives who want style, reliability, power, and mobility. The Latitude E4310 combines sleek looks, robust features, and a low total cost of ownership. We upgraded this laptop with Armor Shield skin to protect against scratches, and normal wear & tear. see more...

Be the first to review this item!

Start your review of Nu Millennia/inc. Dell Refurbished Latitude E4310 with Armour Shield, Intel Core I5 2.4GHz, 4GB, 250GB, DVDRW,13.3",Win7 Home Prem, Refurb.!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?