BY NTH DEGREE

Nth Degree Smoothing Shampoo cleanses efficiently without robbing the hair of natural oils. Argan oil delivers serious moisture to every strand, while keratin proteins ensure smooth cuticles and ends. Enhanced with grape seed and frankincense oils. For normal, unruly and chemically treated hair(13.5 oz) see more...

Buy on Amazon
Camaro S.
Tucson, AZ
Wonderful hair serum! I have somewhat of dry and frizzy hair and this product helps so much to keep that under control. I find that in between hair cuts my ends get super dry and Nth Degree helps keep them soft and manageable.
Erika S.
New haven, CT
This shampoos is AMAZING ! It leaves my hair so soft and silky. It's not oily and does not weighed the hair down. I find this shampoo to be effective on what its targeted to do. I have found my new obsession. I really recommend this product if you're looking for soft, bouncy, lightweight hair that smells great!
abigail h.
I found this shampoo at my local ross store and decided to give it a try. I LOVE it! it leaves my hair smelling wonderful. My hair felt lighter, healthier and looked shinier. I love that it has a pump.