BY NTH DEGREE

Our professional formula unleashes the power of Moroccan argan oil and keratin to rapidly restore brilliance to hair by infusing rich moisture, sealing cuticles and smoothing split ends. includes Moroccan argan oil, keratin and sunflower seed oil paraben free imported How to use: Apply to ends of damp or dry hair, dispersing lightly. JCPenney limits the sale of all salon products and salon special purchases to 8 of any one item, up to a maximum of 12 items, per customer, per month. see more...

Shawa M.
Dallas
Love love love this stuff!! It's very lightweight even though it's an oil. I love to lightly apply it to the ends of my hair to keep them looking healthy and shiny but not greasy. This product travels with me everywhere I go. Haven’t used it before, I was delighted to receive it! Detangles my hair when applied after shampooing. Helps to tame the frizzes even in our sometimes very humid climate and gives my hair a lustrous shine. I ran out once but won't let it happen again!
Selene D.
I originally got a sample size from an ipsy bag and fell in love with it. I like how it smells and how it leaves the hair very soft and frizz free. My sister even liked it and we are almost done with the bottle. I will definitely purchase again!!
Rachel D.
Philadelphia
I really only use this on my ends because it is very concentrated, but ever since they have been healthier and straighter. I love to air dry, and when my ends are dry they do not frizz out anymore. Plus it has an amazing scent.
Whitney M.
Roanoke, VA
I always found it difficult to find a product that would give me that salon finished shine. But I finally found it! This serum has a super skill texture to it and it goes on with ease. once I finish styling my hair, it looks amazing, like I just got my hair done at the salon! It makes my hair super soft too which is a big plus in my book! I would 100% recommend this to everyone! So happy I stumbled apon this gem.
Sarah B.
New Castle , IN
I love this hair serum. I put it on wet hair, when my hair dries it always looks so nice and shiny (not in a greasy way either!) it smells amazing, too!
Alexa R.
Bolling Afb, DC
This hair serums smells amazing and works great. It smooth my frizzy/ flyaways. It exceeded my expectations. I would definitely recommend.
Lorraine G.
PHOENIX, AZ
I need a treatment that will repair the natural shine on my hair and does not make it look oily.hope this product will work
Camie O.
I love this stuff! It’s super nourishing without being super oily in my hair. You can use it ok wet or dry hair.
samyra a.
Brooklyn, NY
my favourite hair serum of all time.its smells so good and makes my hair very silky and shine
Michelle K.
Arlington , OH
Love this. makes the ends of my hair super soft and never dry or greasy. smells great too!